[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zoloft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: zoloft_11839_11_(big)_.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
zoloft_11839_11_(big)_.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
Hey /adv/, my girlfriend just got prescribed Zoloft after a year or so of dealing with depression.

Anything I should know? What should I expect while she's getting accustomed to them? What is everyone experiences with them?
>>
>>16956395
Her sex drive will probably be non existent.
>>
If she misses a dose, you will both have a day from hell
>>
>>16956395
Worked fucking great and did what it was supposed to do and allowed me to actually live my life.
It also killed my sex drive. So that sucks.
>>
>>16956690
>Worked fucking great and did what it was supposed to do and allowed me to actually live my life.
Same

>>16956688
>If she misses a dose, you will both have a day from hell
Also same

I didn't have a decrease in sex drive, though. 24F fyi. I hope it helps her, OP. It was the first of four meds that actually seemed to make a big difference for me. I couldn't do anything and was basically a NEET for a two years before Zoloft.
>>
I'm on antidepressants and before I changed to the ones I've been taking for a few months now, I initially was prescribed Zoloft. I'm sure they're good for some people, but I think they're better suited for "I'm miserable and thinking about hurting myself"-depression than the "I have no energy or motivation to do literally anything and I never feel happy"-depression that I'm dealing with.

What Zoloft did for me was

1. completely kill sexdrive like people have mentioned before. Like, I could cum but had to fap so furiously that I literally started bleeding. Had a fuckbuddy at the time but it quickly ended because she noticed that I clearly just fucked her because that's what we do, and I got zero enjoyment out of it.

2. "Even out" my mood. I'm not a moodswingy person and I never really have to deal with strong feelings of angst or despair or anything. I'm just really tired and kind of "Meh" about life. What I experienced with Zoloft was that I felt more content with my situation but I certainly didn't get more energy or motivation, quite the opposite. My ability to feel happiness was notably diminished too. Zombie mode is a pretty damn accurate description of the effect of Zoloft, at least its effect on me personally. Wouldn't recommend it, really. How would you describe your girlfriend's depression, anyway?
>>
>>16956686
this. hope you enjoy abstinence, op
>>
Zoloft is a prety mild AD her mood will be better in a few months sex drive scares happen but definitely not necessarily
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.