[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I invite multiple ex's to my birthday party or is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
Should I invite multiple ex's to my birthday party or is that a no-no?

I've dated both of them for a fairly short time (like a couple of months); one being a couple years ago and the other from last year. I'd like to think I have an amicable friendship with them both nowadays, and neither of them parted on particularly bad terms. Older ex is cool as shit but the more recent ex is odd because, although she likes to talk to me periodically, she's flaked on meeting up ever since we dated (granted she seemed to be that type of friend in general so I don't think it was out of malice or anything).

I don't feel any baggage towards either of them and I like their company. The older ex is pretty reasonable, and I've been trying to hang out with the more recent so I thought this would be a good opportunity, but I'm not sure having both of them around is inconsiderate. Should I check in with both of them to see if they're cool with it, choose one, or avoid letting them know considering neither are guaranteed to show up?
>>
Quietly and tactfully letting them know might be best.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 336x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 336x322
>>16956273
Sure! Listen just don't really take this seriously but it's interesting to see what happens.

Good Luck and Happy Birthday
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.