[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a honest opinion on my body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 1288x821) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 1288x821
I really just need an honest opinion on my body. that's it
>>
its normal
>>
Some exercise wouldn't do you any harm but nobody sane would turn you down unless you're a really shitty person.
>>
Nothing special
>>
>>16956031
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, it looks perfect to me. That's my preference though.

7 or 8/10 for me then, only because 10/10 would be a freak of nature.
>>
>>16956031
plain, out of shape
>>
>>16956031
Average. You could exercise more, but you aren't fat or anything.
>>
>>16956031
Average among the average. I hope for you that you have a nice face, if so, you should start exercising.
>>
Not fat but no shape whatsoever.

Work out.
>>
>>16956031
>no timestamp

Your body is very normal in that it isn't perfect. You are a little on the chubby side, especially if you are sucking it in for this picture. Would not call you fat.

You have pale skin, that's good.

You have a nice curvy ass. If I were you and wanted to gain a point or two I would do ass/leg exercises for a little more butt tone and try to lose a couple pounds to slim down on your waist/belly.

That's the hypercritical side. You're 100% fuckable and in decent enough shape that I could show you off to my friends if we were in a relationship.
>>
nope.. only if I was drunk..
>>
No ass, tits, hips, and you're skinnyfat.
Personally I'd rate 5/10, which is average.

However, a good face could bring up the score by like 3 points. And , believe it or not, most guys would value your face higher than your body unless they're looking for a pump and dump.
>>
>>16956031

Bit fat for me, wouldn't date.

I Mean you're not THAT bad by any means, probably only a bit below average
>>
File: 1359749757481.png (328 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1359749757481.png
328 KB, 500x375
ITT
>>
>>16956031
Your tits are adorable but they are kinda small. I find chicks are usually a lot more worried about tit size than men are. You're insecure about your tits, aren't you OP.
>>
>>16956031
Average untrained. Would be smoking hot with a little workout, but fine as is.
>>
>>16956031

OP, you do not have the body that would allow you to pose in your underwear, honestly a bit repulsed.
>>
>>16956031
I love the way the small of your back slopes up to your ass. I'd fuck the shit outta you.
>>
Post pic without underwear on pls I want to imagine kissing and biting you all over.
>>
>>16956059
lmao dont be mad
that's an average body, with a good face it would be legit 7/10
>>
You could do some work out, but you look totally fine and I'd do it to you
>>
untrained is a good word for it
>>
>>16956031
8/10

>assuming no bait
>>
>>16956031

I like it and can see the potential and beauty in it.

Work with what you have as curves honestly aren't your strong point. However, exercises such as squats, deadlifts, bench and shoulder press, core work, and lunges would be beneficial and provide healthy curves and definition to your attractive body.
>>
>>16956059
OP said "honest opinion" that's asking for criticism, dork.
>>
You look good, as others have said some squats and other leg exercises wouldn't do harm. That should be it.
>>
>>16956031
OP if you have gchat and want to be told all the things I'd do to your ass post it.
>>
>>16956031
Not amazing but also not disgusting, pretty good proportions but could use some toning up, don't stress too much though I'm in the same boat with an average bod that needs toning up again you're not alone.
>>
With a bit more chub, your body would be made for snuggling. It still looks very snugglable now though. With some workout, it would be snugglable still.

Basically, I want to snuggle your body.
>>
to lose those extra pounds, you have to cut all fat and sugar from your diet.
>>
>>16956031
You need to start exercising. You have no hips and you're getting fat. Do squats and legs at the gym and do cardio.
>>
I think you should start lifting, don`t lose weight and at least tone your muscles. Your body looks like it has a lot of potential.
>>
>>16956031
Not terrible, but not great. If you get any bigger you'll be fat. You need to work on that stomach, everything else will follow and tone up when you do.
>>
awerage, 4/10

You need to exercise- you're a little chubby and probably on the verge of being "overweight" if not already
>>
Standard dirty white girl with small tits and no shape.
>>
>>16956031
>tits not found
>ass not found
>fatty stomach

Would still bang though.
>>
>>16956031
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>16956031
I think we need a few pics with less clothes to know for sure.
>>
>>16956031

if you want an honest opinion of your body why did you try to pretty it up with that push up bra?

anyway... not attractive. Like, I'm horny as fuck right now and masturbating over anything, and I'm not even seeing that near-naked body in a sexual light.
>>
I feel like the posts would be less critical if she was posed gracefully instead of honestly
>>
>>16956031
*vague dismissive hand gesture*
You could work out a little, but it's not a big issue.
>>
>>16956031
Pretty average.
Clean your belly buton and sort those marks out under your tits, and join a gym.
>>
5/10. Average. No tits. Nothing special.
>>
OP your body is average and you have some poor fitting undergarments.
>>16956485
that is not a push up bra, that is just an ill fitting bra.
>>
>>16956572
Yeah bra too small your tits aren't meant to half pop out the top of your bra like that lol
>>
You could do with doing some squats. Then you wont have anything to worry about
>>
>>16956031
6/10 might bang - IGN.
>>
You're not very curvy and it's pretty average, but It's not bad.

I would bang you with no problems. Show your butt a bit more. :3
>>
If you loose the fat on your belly you will be perfect, because your ass will be notice and you will get a lot of guys 6/10
>>
Skinnyfat but nothing bad. 5/10, 6-7/10 if you put on cute, properly fitting lingerie.
>>
5/10 It may be the angle of the photo though
>>
>>16956031
If you sucked in your stomach and took a more downward angle you would have taken a better picture. I can't really see a waist but you probably have one (again, angle I bet). I think your boobs squish together nicely. Mine don't do that. You could pull off some great cleavage. Your arms look alright. I'd say 7/10 but I'm also girl so I don't know if you care what I think.
>>
>>16956031
Need to see what that dick looks like before passing judgement
>>
boy or grill?
>>
>>16956031
Nothing special, though by personal taste I don't like that navel at all but who cares.

Are those cut scars on your wrist?
>>
Very Meh, Small tits, no ass excess fat in all the wrong places. Probably a Pizza face 2/5
>>
>>16956031

Somehow I think I know who you are. You work at Sea world or Universal studios don't you?

I'm 99% sure I know its who I think it is. You really need to stop using cell-phones to take selfies so often. Someone is gonna ID you and you will lose your job.
>>
>>16956844
I knew I wasn't the only one who noticed.
>>
>>16956845

I'm gonna say her name starts with an S and last name with a T.

How about you?
>>16956845
>>
You look fine. A little exercise and you can tighten up your baby fat. Some guys like a little baby fat though :-). I like your wide hips and white skin. Dont stress too much.
>>
>>16956031
fatty. Your body looks sloppy.
Lift weights. Even if you maintain that fat at least the fat will be shaped. Your proportions are honestly kinda disgusting.
>>
>>16956031
Mediocre then again a cute face can do a lot...
Get in shape and it could be something.
>>
>>16956031
You have really bad gyno
>>
You look like my exact perfect type. I won't lie and say 10/10 but also, i don't like the 10/10 model looking types.
would need to see your face, since i'm a face kind of guy. bad teeth, not the right eye-look, not a "nice" face, is a deal breaker for me.
you look great for cuddles (like someone else said) and i like that you're pale.
I definitely want to put you over my knee and spank your crisp, white bottom, until it gets a rosy warm glow of color on it. I think you probably know you need it too.
>>
It's the kind i like, skinny girls are meh, fat girls too, you're in the middle
>>
>>16956031
Kind of meh, OP. I'd hit the gym, and scrub your underboob area with a coarse loofah to help clear up that acne. A flatter stomach would do a lot for you, but like others have said - a cute face would make that all irrelevant
>>
>>16956031
>squat
>diddly lift
>watch diet
Easy.
>>
>>16956031

You have a nice body. Most men would be very happy with you exactly as you are. If you spent time toning you would go from a decent average to hot pretty quickly though, but you should not feel like you need to.
>>
>>16956031
You are perfect! I now have a massive hard-on. Can we see a pic of your ass?
>>
You're beautiful.
>>
>>16956031
You're fine. Could use some sexier panties though.
>>
>>16956031
Actually pretty good. Don't care about abs, beeeewbs, ass or anything. Just get some tests in all the healty aspects and if you are okay, then everything is fine.
>>
You're on the borderline between fat and chubby. 5/10 body, pretty standard.
>>
I'd say 9/10. You don't look like much of an athlete which is the only thing that stops a 10/10
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.