[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 4.5 years too long to wait to ask a girl out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1331008411340.png (258 KB, 1256x1075) Image search: [Google]
1331008411340.png
258 KB, 1256x1075
Is 4.5 years too long to wait to ask a girl out?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>16956028
Is that a general rule or is that always?
>>
>>16956029
General rule. If the girl is 13.5 years old, 4.5 years is the minimum you should wait.
>>
not enough data to process op

4.5 years since what?

the baby was born? never to late to manup

she was chubby, had braces, and no tits in middle school, but now she's hot? go for it

just released from prison? the r.o. is still in effect.
>>
>>16956091
To state the facts objectively, we went to high school together for two years. In the 2.5 years since then we've stayed in contact because of this thing, but now that thing is gone and there's a good chance I'll never see her again outside of chance encounters. I had a crush on her in my final year of high school but got over it after graduation. Now I'm head over heels again after I went to her 21st birthday. At her birthday I got way too drunk at her insistence and wound up vomiting, meaning that she spent the tail end of her 21st birthday holding a tub of my vomit, and she also called her dad to come pick us both up and drop me home. Before that happened though she had sat herself in my lap and grinded on me, and also flashed me her vagina. I know what that sounds like but both things were done in a somewhat humorous fashion that makes it a much less clearer signal.
This was nearly 3 weeks ago and we haven't spoken since.
>>
File: 1342262719605.jpg (9 KB, 244x268) Image search: [Google]
1342262719605.jpg
9 KB, 244x268
>>16956100
Other facts, it's now 1am and I'm posting stupid shit on 4chan because a friend of mine insisted that I ask her out because I have nothing to lose. I think I can still lose my dignity, but after typing this post out I realise that's impossible.
>>
>>16956100
>girl gives me a lapdance on HER 21st
>gets me drunk
>holds mah bucket
>and flashes her vaj

you had her at hello
3 weeks is not 4.5 years
>>
>>16956137
Maybe she was upset that her party had a less than expected turnout and just wanted to feel close to someone.
>>
>>16956025
Yes. That said, you can always still ask and act like your feelings are new.
>>
>>16956106
>I think I can still lose my dignity,

all that spaghetti in your prior post and you still worry about dignity. you should have called her 3 weeks ago but it's not too late.
don't call, go
grab her
look right in her eyes and say
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
>>
>>16956153
another reason I haven't: I don't have her number. There's not any point in the future where we're doing something together. The only means of contact I have is facebook messenger.
Asking someone out to lunch or some shit over facebook seems tacky.
>>
>>16956167
you don't know where she is?
>>
>>16956173
I know her address and where she goes to school. Why would driving over to those places and making a dick of myself help me?
>>
>>16956180
go to her house, and say:
"I'm so and so, i don't know if you remember giving me a ride home a few weeks ago"
>yeah i remember, what brings you?
"Sir, I'd like permission to marry your daughter"
>oh, wow. I had almost given up on you. Yes. Yes. my baby girl does nothing but talk about you. just promise that you'll take good care of her.
I won't let you down, sir. by the way where can i find her?
>>
File: 1421272907852.jpg (26 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1421272907852.jpg
26 KB, 249x249
>>16956217
this is serious anon
>>
>>16956226
I'm serious, ya dumbass. you don't want to regret this for the rest of your life do you?
showing up at her dorm on a horse isn't necessary, now go get her

her dad will drive you there.
>>
think of the alternative.
you can't not try.
>>
OK OP you win, she deserves better. Let her go.
>>
There are no rules. If you're single and she's single, it's at least worth a shot. What have you got to lose? What's the worst thing that's gonna happen if you say "hey wanna get dinner with me on Saturday?" Just go for it, even if she says no you'll be glad you tried
>>
>>16956460
it's not worth it. she probably flashes her vagina at every dick she knows. plus school is too important for all that relationship stuff.
>>
File: 53748.original-4464.jpg (94 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
53748.original-4464.jpg
94 KB, 440x440
>>
Try 12 years

>do volunteering work when 16
>qt girl as well
>add her on Facebook but she shy I guess because of her weight(bit chubby)
>only has 130 friends
>doesn't show full face in profile
>run into her a few times randomly
>see her again last month, mad cute still

I'm asking her out oh shit
>>
>>16956100
Just do it man, you've got nothing to lose past that point
>>16956167
>I don't have her number
Are you fucking kidding me
Just do it man, stop beating around the bush
>>
Okay then, I'll do it sometime this week. Thanks guys.
>>
>>16956025
About 4.5 years too late.
>>
Nah
>>
>>16957850
Please update us with the outcome so that I can live vicariously through you.
>>
Err, if you both adults, then yes... far too long.
If your both adults then you should be looking to wait only a few weeks or months maybe if you see an immediate hurdle, though you should signal your interest none the least throughout that time.
>>
>>16959285
>your
>>
message her on fb
telling her sorry for ruining her birthday
and ask if there's anything you can do to make it up to her.
if she says no it was awesome
keep reinforcing what a loser you are
and send that bitch some frowny faces
chicks dig frowny faces

you really feel bad about getting drunk on her
can't remember what happened late that night
but you think you're pregnant
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.