[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Married Oldfag here, post your questions You know the drill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: belgian.png (258 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
belgian.png
258 KB, 1000x1000
Married Oldfag here, post your questions

You know the drill
>>
How many partners did your s/o have before settling with you?
>>
Go away.
>>
>>16955996

I don't like to ask, it's none of my business what she did before she committed to me.
>>
>>16955986

Also married oldfag, 31, 4 kids, married 8 years. Post your stats op.
>>
I always like to think that being married should be like living with your sibling. Is that how you feel living day to day with someone all the time? Outside of sexy times, of course.
>>
>>16956001
Are you scared too find out?

Ask her now, her sexual past is now your sexual past. You have a right to know.
>>
>>16956001
Hoho, someone married a possible whore. Nice bluepill trippy
>>
Do you're children look like you?
>>
File: 1435781469385.jpg (74 KB, 662x960) Image search: [Google]
1435781469385.jpg
74 KB, 662x960
>>16955986
are you pro kabab removal?
>>
>>16956024

Just because they are your children, doesn't mean they have to look identical to you, they only have half your DNA, so it's very possible for them to look quite different is their phenotype comes from the other 50%
>>
>>16956030
No, they should resemble you or your partner m8.
>>
At what age did you get married?
>>
>>16956048

I was 25, wife was 29
>>
>>16956062
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>16956004
You're crazy if what your saying is true.

4 fucking kids, man ?
>>
>>16956074

Please enlighten me on how I am cucked?
>>
>>16956081
She settled for some youngin' after her whore days and never bothered to even tell you. Nobody normal married a woman that much older than them, get your head out of your ass and stop calling yourself an old fag. I bet you joined in 2012
>>
>>16955986

How did you decide it was a sound decision to marry her?

I'm 27 and have been with my gf (she's 22) for 2 years and am having doubts on whether she's the best choice for a wifey.
>>
>>16956030
So they don't look like you?
Do they look like your wifes personal trainer?
>>
>>16956078
yep.

All boys, all on purpose. I can see how it makes no sense from the outside but it's pretty cool.
>>
>>16956096
>How did you decide it was a sound decision to marry her?

It was just the natural next step in our relationship, we had been together 2 years so why not?
>>
>>16956165
Not the dude you were replying to, but I've been with my girl a little bit more than 2 years, but we've been rocky a few times, and she keeps putting pressure on the proposal thing all of a sudden, like we've talked about it before, and I thought we understood it was going to happen, but now she's like putting it on strong. And, it's kind of making me really feel like I'm not ready for all of this. I'm only 24, and she's a few years younger.
>>
>>16956171
If she has friends getting engaged, etc, it will ramp up her anxiety about marriage/engagement. Be an adult and sit her down for a clear talk about you and her. About your relationship versus whatever other people are doing.
>>
>>16956165

I feel that she isn't willing to proceed much further in our relationship.
I've tried to allow for development such as going on holidays and even moving in later this year but she's stonewalled me.
When I've asked why she's generally cited her relatively traditional Italian family and their objections. We're from Australia and I'm mixed race (white/Asian).

However, her idea is to 'let it happen' but I'm yet to see much initiative from her on how we can grow our relationship.
I feel like she's over it and trying to force my hand to break it off.

We first met when she was 19 and I was 24 at a casual second job. I was 4 months out of a long-term relationship prior and she'd never been in one before.

My fear is that she has no passion left for our relationship and wants out.
I still genuinely love her and want a future for us but I want to know that she's on the same page. She says she is but from what I mentioned before her actions haven't backed up her words.

Your thoughts?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.