[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why incest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: wine_1376389c[1].jpg (39 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
wine_1376389c[1].jpg
39 KB, 460x288
Why am I so obsessed with the idea of incest?
It's all I want to fantasize about. It's all I read about on Literotica. It's all I want to chat about on Omegle. I spend hours talking dirty about it in my email chats when I should be working. It's pretty much my go-to fantasy. And I'm not even remotely attracted to my dad.
>>
Well, IRL, incest is usually sexual abuse. In Literotica stories, incest is sex with a person with an established level of trust, love and affection, and a sort of "taboo/we can't tell anyone" element to it that makes it seem kinky. So it can basically be the most vanilla, romantic fluff, but it still feels kinky and raunchy, and that's generally why people like it.
>>
I don't know why, but you'll probably find a load of possible partners who'll enjoy role-playing it with you. Nothing to worry about.
>>
>>16955974

I dunno but I'm in the exact same boat. I think it's sexy as all get out but I don't have the slightest attraction to my actual family members.

>>16955983
>>16955974

have any of you guys ever read goldeniangels Keeping it in the Family series on literotica? ohhhmygawsh
>>
>>16955998
You'll find more stories closer to your fetish on asstr than literotica.
>>
>>16955974
What part of it is appealing to you op
>>
>>16956093
It's just lewd and almost hypersexual. Like there's something about being used for sex by an older family member that gives them the ability to skip romance and just be selfish and dominant to you.

I really like the stories where a dad has pretty much trained a daughter to submit to whatever he wants. It sounds stupid but I melt for that.
>>
Not op but if anyone likes to roleplay incest email me littlegreenbuggy@yahoo
>>
>>16955991
I roleplay the dumbest stuff constantly. Getting my ass pumped by daddy leaves me in a retarded horny haze. I don't even do anal irl
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.