[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not saying this means anything, in fact that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1454350441909.jpg (66 KB, 366x364) Image search: [Google]
1454350441909.jpg
66 KB, 366x364
I'm not saying this means anything, in fact that's really why I'm asking for a second opinion.

But today at work this girl who just started working with us temporarily, asked me out of the blue if I knew if there was a costa in town, because she was thinking of getting a coffee after work.

Is that some cue or subtle hint that she wanted to grab a coffee with me? I'm too autistic to tell if it was or not.
>>
Could be, or not. The question is rather are you intrusted in this girl ?
If so this is a good occasion to """show her""" what's up around town.
>>
>>16955967
She's going travelling in 3 months around the world. Should I even bother trying? She's just going to go.
>>
>>16955973
So have a friend-to-get-coffee-with for three months. That's not love everlasting, but it's not bad.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.