[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It seems every girl i meet is already dating someone or is not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1400955220564.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1400955220564.png
1 MB, 1366x768
It seems every girl i meet is already dating someone or is not into me.

How do i deal with the loneliness /adv/?

pic sort of related
>>
>>16955726
lower standards

improve self and date younger
>>
>>16955726
You forget about girls and start making friends any way you can. Then when your social skills improve you'll find someone in your extended friends group. Plus you'll be more confident and not come across like the pathetic whiny loser you appear as now.
>>
>>16955739
Good answer
>>
>>16955739
You don't quite forget about girls. You DO forget about romanve for a while, yes, but you make it a point to get yourself some girl friends: ones you are not interested in romantically, but genuinely enjoy hanging around.

Obviously, you can never have too many friends, but there is another benefit to this. There is no way to become comfortable with women, other than by dealing with them. You need to interact with them socially, and get practice seeing them as something other than just potential mates. This is one area where girl friends -two words- are your best friends.

Do not expect to grow any of these friendships into a relationship. It happens sometimes, but it's rare, and taking steps to make it happen actually hurts your chances. But make the friendships happen.

Also, if you're comparing yourself to Elliot Rodger, please, PLEASE see a psychologist. You need help.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.