[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/. Theres this girl i know and i think i'm falling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ruki.jpg (62 KB, 642x479) Image search: [Google]
ruki.jpg
62 KB, 642x479
Hello /adv/.

Theres this girl i know and i think i'm falling for her but the problem is she has a boyfriend. We both play this online game and she always wants to do shit with me, chats me all the time and we talk until the morning when i dont work.

Her boyfriend lives two hours away from her and she never talks about him. Is she playing with me? Is she using me? Why she's giving me false hopes? I dont want to end up in the friendzone because i'm really interested in her.

pic unrelated
>>
You're giving yourself false hope, just accept the friend zone or get the fuck out.

Unless her bf cheats on her it's unlikely this'll end well for you. You're basically her playmate.
>>
Bump for OP.

This is literally happening to me too. I get drunk with her on TeamSpeak, and she never mentions her BF. She gets excited when we play CSGO and I just can't even.
>>
She may just like your company. She is probably not overthinking about it.

How far do you live from each other?
>>
>>16955660
Me and my best friend are both engaged and happy. We play games together, hang out often and talk till very late at night (4-5 AM) often.
Friends do that kind of stuff.

She is not playing with you or getting your hopes up, you are doing it. Giving you some sort of attention doesn't mean she wants to fuck.
>>
>>16955667
>You're giving yourself false hope, just accept the friend zone or get the fuck out.

First post got it in one. She's not doing jack shit, you're doing this to yourself. Contrary to whatever dramatic ideas you have in your head, the world doesn't revolve around you and she probably isn't thinking about this at all.
>>
>>16955677
Pretty much this, stop being so thirsty man, the fact that she doesn't mention her bf means their relationship is fine.

You're just putting yourself in a situation that will hurt you emotionally.
>>
>>16955660
>Why is she giving me false hope
>Being friends
>Giving false hope

Do you realize how sad you sound?
>>
>>16955677
>>16955695
This is good advice.

I still feel like she's into me though and ive been in many relationships so i dont think i read all this so wrong.

I guess i'll stop hoping for anything to happen and just move on.

>>16955675
Her city is about a two hour drive.
>>
Go full attack anon, be antagonizing and conquer
BE ALPHA
>>
>>16955660
When a girl is being FRIENDly to you it means she wants to be FRIENDS.

Why the fuck to men think any girl that talks to them must want to fuck?
>>
>>16955743
You' re stupid.

The bitch clearly knows op is into her and is just messing with him for attention and self confidence.
>>
>>16955743
because men are required to make the first move and if you dont have this assumption then you will never escalate with a girl ever, being treated friendly is as much of a sign as most guys will ever get
>>
Remember this anon: if you dont go you will never win but if you go you have at least 50% win cause she already likes your company
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.