[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, how do I do dating? I finally have a qt interested, now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1457923489678.gif (1 MB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1457923489678.gif
1 MB, 160x160
Okay, how do I do dating?

I finally have a qt interested, now I have no idea what to do.

Do we just, like, go to different restaurants each week and talk about our uneventful lives?
>>
>>16955447
Find stuff you have in common that you might do with a close friend and then do that together.

The only real difference between your girl friend and your best friend is one of them has sex with you.

Presumably you have some hobbies you both enjoy, they could be as simplistic as:
>watching netflix together
>seeing a movie together
>going to museums together
>going to the park together
>making dinner for each other
>playing video games together
>going out drinking at the bars together

and so on...

Just do whatever you would do with your close mate, just follow it up with flirtation, making out, sex, etc. instead of "Yea man good chillin' I'll catch you later."
>>
>>16955447
If your lives are uneventful, do eventful things together.

Does she mention liking the country? Have a picnic.

Do you both go to a gym? Try an indoor rock-climbing place.

Do you complain about the restaurant food? Take a cookery class together.
>>
>>16955493
I guess it's so hard because I'm a boring, depressed dude. My hobbies are browsing internet forums and... that's it.

So basically the only way this is going to work is if I pretend to like stuff I don't like?
>>
>>16956127
She won't shut the fuck up, don't worry. Just ask her about her. Then just be somewhat knowledgeable and witty and you're good.

Get some hobbies though dude, start lifting, reading, playing music, going to shows, start reading gq, go through roger eberts top movies lift, start cooking some more home made foods, do some day hikes, shoot some guns, go on a road trip.
>>
>>16956127
>>16956356
Women like to talk about themselves, they won't really care about what you have to say. Just ask her about herself, you can say, "Oh, well that sounds interesting. Tell me more about this movie." Or "I agree with you wholeheartedly."
>>
>>16955875
This. If you're afraid of dull dates, find not-dull things to do on dates.
>>
>>16955493

>implying I don't do that with my best mate
>>
>>16955493
Are you fucking serious? I have to take the bitch rock climbing and shit if I ever go out with her? All that other shit sounds expensive as fuck too.

fuck that shit. i'll stay a virgin thank you very much.
>>
>>16956503
You are absolutely right. No woman is worth making any effort for.

Enjoy the monastic life.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.