[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help making myself look like someone you could never date.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 493x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 493x332
I need help making myself look like someone you could never date.

I just want to skip the whole "friendzone" bullshit. I want for people to just want to be my friend, and shudder a little at the thought of sex in any context with me.

For my part, I never wear makeup or do anything interesting with my hair. I wear a uniform of baggy jeans that kind of smell bad and tee shirts from the male junior's section. I have an abrasive personality I do nothing to hide. I do not pluck any of my grey hair and still have acne at the age of 25.

What else can I do? Will post picture for specific advice on request.
>>
>>16955280
Get fat
Get a dyke haircut as well

I assume this is just a cry for help though.
>>
File: fp_3.jpg (39 KB, 450x270) Image search: [Google]
fp_3.jpg
39 KB, 450x270
The Murderer kills himself one person at a time, but the Suicide kills the whole world at once.
>>
You know the basics of what you need to do. You don't know the specifics. But I doubt many people on here are going to be able to tell you what kind of haircut you need or what sort of makeup suits you. Men who know nothing about it can tell you what they find attractive but likely know nothing about why goes into it or what it really is.

I'm not some kind of beauty blogger guru but I've felt like you before and have similar feelings now, different goals.

I know a lot about the market for women's clothing, hair stuff, cosmetics etc. I can answer some of your questions, but I'd need specifics.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 640x480
>>16955288
Nope! I'm just tired of people being awful about keeping their feelings in their pants. It's not worth the hassle. I never feel the same way and it's somehow my fault.

I have trouble keeping weight on. Maybe I could just get an unflattering haircut? Will consider this.

>>16955307
I specifically want a look that doesn't suit me. We could start with what does according to you, and then work backwards from there, maybe?
>>
>>16955318
you should get a bob
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.