[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ quick question about dating sites. Have any of you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1452319647598.jpg (163 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452319647598.jpg
163 KB, 1920x1080
Hey /adv/ quick question about dating sites. Have any of you guy been successful with them? I've been using both Okcupid and Gk2Gk but haven't had any success apart from the rare 40+ year old chain smoking landwhale sending me a message or viewing my profile.
>>
I'm drunk, and hate my life. OP, it depends on how old you are, and who you are imo . . .

So what are your insecurities you'd list that you believe you'd list as reasons for not having as much success as you desire?

Besides turning those around, idk what to tell ya. I've gotten 1 pussc in my 24 years of living and it was through IRL connections yo . . . . . .

I actually fucked her 24 hours ago. . . . . but i bought the 70$ hotel room -_- i make mimimum wageeeee
>>
you better have a good reason for not replying you cuck
>>
What's your 20, OP?
>>
Sure.

Met my gf there.
She's got a friend who met her fiance there.
I've got a few friends who've met their ex's/gf's /bf's there.
>>
Forgot to add in the OP that I think I might have found a girl I went to high school with on Okcupid. I remember her sort of wanting my dick back then and want to know if it would be wise to ask her if she is who I think she is.
>>
>>16955199
I met my ex girlfriend on OkCupid. It was alright.
>>
>>16955234
pls guys I'd like an answer before I go to bed
>>
>>16955298
Just send her a message and not even mention it can be something you guys eventually chat about, feign surprised if she brings it up, and just be like "oh well, I didn't recognise you, you look fantastic" or some gay shit like that.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.