[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TLDR: wrote about how I felt last night, alot was about my ex,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: dog.jpg (17 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
17 KB, 220x220
TLDR: wrote about how I felt last night, alot was about my ex, should I send it?

>be in odd mood, decide to write was I was thinking
>think about bad break up I had with ex
>write everything about leading up to us breaking up
>we broke up months ago
>5 pages(typed) later finish
>its not a fuck you letter to her or anything
> dont feel closure from the relation ship after all these months and it keeps popping up in my head
>I have nothing to gain from sending her what I wrote aside from closure
> Nor do I have a good reason to do so
Backstory - relationship came to a sudden end when I broke up with her and all she wanted to know was why and I didnt tell her
Should I send her what I wrote?
>>
>>16955165
>I have nothing to gain from sending her what I wrote aside from closure

An act of closure is a myth. There's nothing that can give you that except time and many many experiences.

That being said, go ahead and send it to her if you just want to explain why, because she probably at least deserves that much.
>>
>>16955175
Its like a complete map of what happened toward the end leading up to the breakup. I have not talked to her since we broke up. Would I just call her and be all "Hey I wrote an essay on why I broke up with you, wanna read?"
>>
>>16955186

>sending any response to her months later
>sending a fucking 5 page analytical report to her months later

Dude just let sleeping dogs lie. What does it matter now? It'll change nothing, except to bring up past problems for no reason.
>>
The longer you wait the less chance you have of it working out, do it while it's on your mind. I wouldn't read her 5 fucking pages though call or talk in person and play it as it goes
>>
>>16955235
only about 3 pages are about that but I see what you are saying. I'm not sure that I want to get back with her though, but I do think that it working out in the sense that the longer I wait to say anything to her the more weird it is.
>>16955205
Yeah, like i said, I really don't have a good reason to. I thought it might give me some closure to put an end to it in my mind. But like >>16955175 said, it may just be time that heals that one.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.