[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm signed up to OkCupid, POF, and I have a Tinder. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1453067068592.jpg (40 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1453067068592.jpg
40 KB, 480x640
I'm signed up to OkCupid, POF, and I have a Tinder.

I get plenty of enjoyment swiping through all of the people, but I never end up messaging, so it's kind of a waste. I just never feel like putting in the effort, but I don't know why. I tried deleting all of them, but a few days later, I was back at it. What I don't want to do is look like some weirdo that just lurks on these sites and does nothing. Just... starting some kind of conversation and trying to get a girl's attention seems like such a pain in the ass.

How do I get the motivation to start messaging, or just delete them and keep them deleted?
>>
i just masturbate desu. much easier and less risk.
>>
You have to actually want the girl/a girl. The motivation will come naturally. Perhaps you're a faggot?
>>
>>16955130
men are talking, princess, fuck off to facebook with your 10000+ pending messages.
>>
>>16955130

Nope, not a faggot. I met my last girlfriend on OkCupid, maybe that's why I'm turned off by the messaging process, it just seems like repeating something I've already done or whatever.

I just don't meet many girls in my day to day life, so that's frustrating. I want to get back in the game.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.