[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>battle internally with some depression (not officially diagnosed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1358639329785.jpg (11 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1358639329785.jpg
11 KB, 208x200
>battle internally with some depression (not officially diagnosed or anything)
>Mom says "Anon your not depressed your just down in the dumps! Get over it!"
>find way to combat these depressing feelings in past few weeks or so
>actually have been doing pretty good
>haven't felt too bad in recent days
>Today, mom goes out of way to tell me that I need to quit sulking and get happy about life
>"Smile in pictures Anon! We're starting to become concerned about you!"

>actually depressed
>get told to get over it

>not depressed, actually feel pretty good
>"what the fuck is wrong with you" (I'm paraphrasing)

Why? I thought I'd actually been putting off a good image as of recent. The way I look and feel is just a reflection of my emotions at the time, I don't understand doesn't everybody do this?
>>
Sounds like you need to tell mom to fuck off. You do you at your own pace with shit like that, if shes being part of the problem, well. Fuck her...
>>
You could try honestly talking to her and maybe seeing a doctor or talking to someone about it. Even if you don't want to, think of it this way, once your mom hears that you are actually diagnosed, she'll get off your back about it(hopefully).
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.