[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>recently discovered I am ugly >realize that I won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 445x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 445x600
>recently discovered I am ugly
>realize that I won't be happy until I "prove" to myself that I'm not a complete failure as a man
>part of that requires me to have sex with a lot of high quality women, or just get to the point where they want me and it's obvious
>have gf who is not "high quality"
>love her, but will never shake the feeling that I settled/gave up because I was afraid to try

Anyone else ever felt like this?
>>
Make $$$ bro and get a personality. Beauty/attractiveness is subjective. #first impression
>>
File: 1458446051755.jpg (53 KB, 478x315) Image search: [Google]
1458446051755.jpg
53 KB, 478x315
and workout
>>
>>16954862
I feel the same, OP. Except I think I am one step further, I broke up with my gf because I think I need more challenge.
>>
>>16954883
Makes sense. Also the feelings of inadequacy and jealousy go away after I masturbate. Don't know if that's a good sign or not.

>>16954901
How long were you together? Do you feel regret? Was she an otherwise great girlfriend? Have you actually been trying to challenge yourself more?
>>
>>16954862
>ugly
>wants to prove he is not ugly by sleeping around
>has gf that likes him even though he is ugly
>wants to drop said gf to get "quality women"
>thinks hes the one settling for her
Delusional cunt youre lucky she hasnt dropped your ugly ass to go fuck a nigger or a chad also
Are you some new kind of stupider supreme gentlemen?
>>
>>16954971
>How long were you together? Do you feel regret? Was she an otherwise great girlfriend? Have you actually been trying to challenge yourself more?

Well, it lasted two years, but it was over for me in one and a half.
Yes, I have some regrets, like how I passed many opportunities to hookup with her roommate.
She was a great gf, loyal and caring. She was decent at cooking and cleaning, she also paints, ah I miss her paintings.
Now I am still working on improving myself: lifting, working on my PhD, hooking up with a chick from Tinder every weekend.
>>
Dude, ugly isn't just skin deep. You don't have to bang hoes to feel like you have it, that's the cheap hallmark of male ego trying to survive the current hookup culture.
>>
>>16955085
This.
>>
>>16954862

>high quality women
>loose morals
>>
>>16955196
Talking about appearance, obviously.
>>
you can always get a girlfriend, if you have a girlfriend. it's losers that can't get a date.
don't dump her until you find a replacement
>>
>>16954862
>part of that requires me to have sex with a lot of high quality women, or just get to the point where they want me and it's obvious
You're pathetic.

Fucking women doesn't make you a man.

A worthy man builds things and leaves his mark on the world. Any idiotic male human can have sex with women. Nothing about that is impressive in the big picture. In actuality, you are setting your sights very low, and attaching your sense of self-worth to the very basics of what it means to be human.
>>
How did you "discover" this about yourself?
>>
>>16954862
>high quality
it's almost like as if women aren't human. >implying

think of it this way; you admit you're an ugly dude right? i'm going to assume you're probably right based on how you don't think your girlfriend is quite the winner (probably some specie of landwhale) and how you have a pretty shitty shallow attitude towards relationships.

real high quality girls don't date or fuck "down" because they have too much pride and have a social status to protect. they want to fuck or date guys that will get their girl friends jealous. unless they have an ugly fetish, and i don't think you want to be the subject of that.

those hot chicks that are down to bang you? easy as fuck sluts who would literally fuck anyone and has daddy issues up the wazoo. what kind of achievement is that? your girlfriend might be a landwhale, but these types of girls are like STD-ridden rats. they feed off any kind of attention they can get, and are bat-shit crazy. that makes you no better than the smelly meth-addicted loser on the street corner.

>or just get to the point where they want me and it's obvious
the fuck is the point of blue-balling yourself; you do realize if you're chasing "high quality girls" (and not the ez sloot types) your ugly dick won't measure up to the chad they have on speed dial? this is a fantasy. it's not going to happen unless you're a chad yourself. and you better be ready to compete with the other chads around her because she will only want to fuck the best.

my best advice: either become a chad or filthy rich or stick to your landwhale gf until something better comes along, because you're doomed to fail and end up with an STD otherwise.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.