[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My housemates think I'm mad because I cry a lot every day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
My housemates think I'm mad because I cry a lot every day and maybe once in a while I'll scream in frustration. I also don't come out of my room very often.

There's no way to undo the social damage, is there.
>>
No. If you are older than 14 it would be seriously disconcerting. What stops you from making efforts to smooth the ground with them
>>
>>16954732
I don't know how to smooth the ground with them.
>>
>>16954760
By talking to them. How else do you think they will understand.
>>
>>16954836
What do I say to them
>>
>>16954701

It's not lost - but you need to stop crying and screaming in frustration. What's got you so wrapped up? You definitely need to solve that first, and stop screaming and crying.

I was pretty angsty in college for a while. It eventually cleared up when I just opened up to my roommates and said "sorry for acting weird guys, I'm just going through some shit in my life, and getting help for it."

I actually did get help for it, and I just started to prove to those people that I wasn't as bad as I'd been before. Eventually people forgot about it and now everyone just looks at it as "that phase I went through."
>>
Hey op you still around and need to chat? looking to help out someone before I'm off to bed have a lot of experience to draw from but still only a year out of college
>>
See a fucking psychiatrist and you won't keep having this problem.
>>
>>16955054
Hey.
>>
>>16954701
Just tell them the truth OP
That you are a gay autist
>>
>>16954837
Normal everyday conversation dude.

Show that you are able to keep your head on straight.

If you're depressed I understand. You need a way to let out some of the stress through stuff like exercise, gym or running is good. Even to this day people tell me stuff like I need to get more exercise and that I think too much, which I am working on. We all have our own challenges in life.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.