[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I'm trapped, and I need help but I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (57 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57 KB, 645x773
I feel like I'm trapped, and I need help but I don't know where to start.
>I've always been a loner
>I wasted most of my childhood staying inside and away from people
>I never bonded with my brother or father
>My sister basically took over part of my life
>I didn't talk much at all, and I was always lonely
>The only thing that I did was stay inside my daydreams
>I tried to learn many things, but I've never mastered a single one
>I've tried to start many things, but after a day or so, I completely lost interest
>In my own head, I was a great man, but on the outside I was a nobody
>I was told that I was a good friend, but no one seemed to want to be around me
>I've been in a constant state of depression ever since I was a kid
>I've only recently learned how to manage it
>There are still times when I breakdown, but I make sure to hide it so that nobody is suspicious
>I've never admitted to anyone (except for a few) that there was even a problem
>Now I'm expected to be the best of the best
>I still have some of these tendencies, although not as severe
>I still haven't told anyone
This is the most sincere I can be. I honestly am lost and I don't know where to go.
>>
Don't really know how to to respond but I read the post and I feel for ya my man.

There there? Sorry!
>>
Find something you like doing a little bit more... or that you find a challenge (might help) and force yourself to stick with it at least for month. Seriously. It´s doable. You can find some TED talks on 30 days rule or challenge or however is it called.

When you find something you stick to, it helps with everything.

Depression (or similar) is workable too, but if you want to avoid doctors etc etc, you will have to start with yourself. You must like yourself a bit more, so force yourself to be the person of your daydreams (or alike, you are adult now)

Really 30 days challenge... take up a hobby... or five :)

Martial arts, Gym, any sport, anything creative, anything with people, the possibilities are endless and in some of those, you may actually find more than only a hobby :)
>>
Hey op you still around and looking for help? I can chat with you and sort some stuff out with you, I have 1st hand experience with what you are dealing with
>>
>>16954681
Shut the fuck up
If youre so dissapointed in failing to pick up a hobby and not talking to your family then anhero.
Why dont you try to go to community college at least and meet new people maybe youll meet a girl that makes you grow up cunt
>>
>>16955069
Man that's harsh and not the best way to reach out to someone, I understand they need to fix their problems but I don't think they wanted to get people to rip into them unless they ask.
>>
Be me.
Starting going out
Do what i like the most like the gym
Then i Found a job

Im having trouble with socializing but idk . i just talk idc -__-
>>
>>16954981
I'm still here. I feel a little better, but I wouldn't mind talking to someone.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.