[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Late 20's female, never had a boyfriend. Its majorly to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Late 20's female, never had a boyfriend. Its majorly to do with not wanting people to meet my family (who I dearly love) but are quite antisocial like myself. Could I start a new page and learn to be normal? could I strike up a relationship without having to introduce a guy to my family? I feel like relationships turn into hook ups when you don't introduce your friends and family...
>>
Yes
Yes
Just try.
>>
You normally wouldn't jump directly to introducing a guy to the family would you?

I mean at some point you'd think your relationship would develop to such a degree that you'd want to introduce him
>>
That's not something you do right away anyway, but after a couple of months.
Having said that, what exactly are you expecting here? You're not going to find a steady BF, marry him after years and also not ever have them come in contact with your family.
>>
What's wrong w/ your family?
>>
A girl that wouldn't make her boyfriend meet her family? Sounds too good to be true!
>>
>>16954609
everyone has major depression, socially awkward, we don't have any family friends.
>>
>>16954627
Well, if you are the same way and he likes you, wouldn't it stand that he would like them, too?
>>
>>16954637
no im the hot one in the family, only reason boys put up with me
>>
Can I be your boyfriend? please.
>>
File: 1442383220160.jpg (25 KB, 364x336) Image search: [Google]
1442383220160.jpg
25 KB, 364x336
>>16954661
gonna need some proof
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.