[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finding someone to talk to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1433721999524.jpg (59 KB, 593x474) Image search: [Google]
1433721999524.jpg
59 KB, 593x474
How do you find someone you can talk/explain/vent to when you have no friends and no family?

My best friend was the only person I could talk to freely without a filter and he killed himself, so I'm feeling really alone and I know it's getting worse. I'm feeling depressed more and more often and I afraid of being so depressed I kill myself.
>>
>>16954527
you can talk to me if you want
>>
Go to /soc before when I felt really alone i found plenty of people there to chat with.
>>
I am also willing to listen and give some wisdom. I know what it feels like to have nobody to talk to when you really needed it.
>>
I want to make a joke about how your shit was so depressing that your friend killed himself. But instead I'll tell you to either find a counselling service, usually they have room fulls of people in similar circumstances as you, or you could see a psychologist to help you vent shit.

While venting this shit, maybe try and make some friends you keep around just for social sake. without venting to them, just in case they do become a good enough friend that you can vent, or that you make more friends through these friends to find a good enough friend,
>>
>>16954585
>I want to make a joke about how your shit was so depressing that your friend killed himself
Don't worry I can still appreciate good humor.
Finding a counseling service isn't a bad idea, not sure where to even find one though.
A psychologist sounds expensive so I'm a little reluctant to start looking in the yellow pages for one.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.