[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Next week I'll be hanging out with a chick I like. I suggested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: vegetarian-vs-meat-eater.jpg (134 KB, 494x341) Image search: [Google]
vegetarian-vs-meat-eater.jpg
134 KB, 494x341
Next week I'll be hanging out with a chick I like. I suggested we get lunch and then hang out for a bit afterwards. I also suggested meeting her cats because she showed me pics of them once.

She's a vegan, so we're going to a vegan restaurant. (Which is hella expensive $14 for vegan spaghetti!) Its just the 2 of us, she didn't ask whether anyone else would be with us and its an expensive restaurant. We also might end up at her house afterwards.

It's a date isn't it? If not how can i turn it into one on the day?
>>
Why wouldn't it be a date?
>>
>>16954461
This, explain anon
>>
I think the clearer question is what her feelings are toward lunch and toward you in general. I don't know yet. There's no way to tell from the details of a meal that hasn't happened yet. What I do know is that you can joke, tease and ultimately flirt while you're together. If she jokes and teases and--most importantly--flirts back, she's probably trying to get to know you better in a romantic sort of way.
>>
>>16954456
By understanding the fine skills of social escalation.

Use your sound judgement if you want to plant a kiss on her.
>>
>>16954461
becuase we just said hanging out. there was n't any asking out.

>>16954465
how to flirt?

Basically I'm a 20y/o virgin that knows nothing about flirting/dating stuff
>>
I'm pretty much the same as you, not really qualified for giving advice, but I usually try to probe by saying semi-flirtatious things and see if she responds to them and then turn it up a notch little by little.
>>
>>16954499
What is flirting though? I honestly have no idea. From what I gather its similar to teasing?
>>
Just say

"So are we on a date right now, so great."

And see what she says.
>>
>>16954476
Same boat here

>>16954530
I would also like to know what flirting is.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.