[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help folks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: bLoy98i.jpg (340 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
bLoy98i.jpg
340 KB, 1920x1200
I need help folks.

I'm an 18 year old kissless Virgin. 6 ft, ~172lbs and I'm a 6/10 at the best of times. I have the self confidence of a depressed 13 year old and would like to unfuck my life.

Also ama because why not.
>>
>>16954284
Why haven't you shut the up? Why do you think we care? Why haven't you chugged a gallon of bleach so we don't have to deal with your retardation?
>>
>>16954298
Lol. Watch you don't cut yourself on that edge there ace.
>>
>>16954312
>Implying I'm edgy
Seriously, why haven't you killed yourself yet? Why do you think we care that you're an 18 year old virgin? Shut the fuck up.
>>
>I suck /adv/, help me not suck
I really don't think advice from strangers on the internet is what you need
>>
Are you aware that most people are either going to ignore this thread or flame/troll you because threads like these are a diamond dozen and no one gives a fuck?
>>
>>16954284
Go to the gym, lose weight

Learn game (how to talk and socialize with women)

Groom yourself

Be the master of your life. Take charge and be a fucking man.
>>
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Comprehensive_Guide_To_Life
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.