[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to sugar casually. I'm married. I don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Metal-Gear-Solid-5-CQC-640x359.jpg (70 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
Metal-Gear-Solid-5-CQC-640x359.jpg
70 KB, 640x359
I want to sugar casually.
I'm married.
I don't want to sugar forever, as a total lifestyle thing, or for my entire income.
I also am not trying to find a rich guy to leave my husband for, we're the perfect team.
More or less I want to have the experience of trying it out, have a little extra money for stupid shit, and enjoy the whole vibe. It also feels, to me, like I'm getting the better end of the deal, so doing what I see as taking advantage of stupid men will make me feel good.

How do I go about this? I live in a remote region, but I travel to metropolitan areas a lot. Do people do this like...online but with occasional hook ups? There are guys in my area but keeping them farther away might be a good idea if people are really stupid enough to do that. I've talked to a couple guys and my far away locale was not a dealbreaker, apparently.

Tips for keeping the husband in the dark? Are daddies usually cooperative in this? How does the distance thing work?
>>
>>16954092
>taking advantage of other people will make you feel good

Have you considered you're a shit person?
>>
>>16954175

I've also considered that I can make money being a shit person in a way that isn't illegal or so abhorrently immoral as to be a real future problem for me.
>>
>>16954197
Making money from being a shit person doesn't make you any less of a shit person.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>16954208

Didn't say it made me less of a shit person, just keeps it on the down-low enough that it doesn't wreck my life. Killing myself wouldn't make me money, so no.
>>
File: 1386920360291.jpg (34 KB, 347x326) Image search: [Google]
1386920360291.jpg
34 KB, 347x326
>>16954092

>I also am not trying to find a rich guy to leave my husband for, we're the perfect team.
>>Tips for keeping the husband in the dark?

You're obviously not the perfect team or you wouldn't be trying to have sex with other men for money behind his back.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to try this if your husband is on board but the fact that you seem to have no problem deceiving him says to me that you're not a great person to start with and that your motives aren't as casual as you think they are.

No one here is going to give you "tips" on betraying your husband's trust. We're not going to give you advice on how to be a lying, cheating, money grubbing adulteress. You need to take a good hard look at your relationship and ask yourself why you think this calculated, deceitful behavior is okay.
>>
>>16954197
In a more general sense, I find this to be both amusing/appalling and a real interesting insight into the female psyche. I've talked to a couple of seemingly normal, "good" women whose eyes light up when they consider this as an option. It says a lot about women in general in my opinion.
>>
>>16954197
>that isn't abhorrently immoral
>wants to sugar
>has a husband

im guessing this whole thread is bait

Sage
>>
File: 1389264953367.jpg (570 KB, 1559x914) Image search: [Google]
1389264953367.jpg
570 KB, 1559x914
>>16954259

>I find this to be both amusing/appalling and a real interesting insight into the female psyche.

It isn't an insight into the female psyche and it doesn't say anything about women in general. You're projecting empirical evidence onto a situation where gender is a contributing factor, not the driving factor.

Shitty, deceitful people use the tools that they have to get their way. Its not something thats more common with women than men. The fact that manipulative women use their sexuality and femininity to manipulation people says nothing about "women in general". Its the tools they have to work with, and in society for some reason a woman who uses their sexuality to manipulate is demonized ten times as much as a man who uses money or brute force to manipulate.

Manipulative people suck. Don't turn this into a broad brush you can use to paint all women with. There are just as many great, honest women out there as there are shitty ones, same goes for men.

If you're talking to seemingly normal, "good" women whose eyes light at the opportunity to lie to and manipulate people then you aren't talking to good women.

And at some point, if you find yourself surrounded by lying, manipulative women, you need to consider the possibility that instead of all women being shitty, its more likely that you only attract shitty women.

Using this as a broad brush to paint all women as manipulative whores is the same thing you complain about when women who have been hurt paint all men as alpha-male, sex crazy abusers. You know as well as I do we're not all like that.

Its just not accurate.
>>
>>16954092

So have you always wanted to be a prostitute?
>>
>>16954306
This

OP is just a lying.whore who doesn't deserve her husband in anyway, doesn't mean all women are fucked up skanks like OP.
>>
>>16954092
It doesn't make us any money, but my boyfriend and I will occasionally have threesomes. we've been together for several years and it's just a thing we do. It's with another girl though, So I don't see how you'd make money off that... but it's an idea. never leave him out of your weird sexual shit.
>>
>>16954256
This 100%
>>
>>16954092
If you're married you should't be a prostitute. (yes, even having sex with rich men counts as prostitution, even if you call it "sugaring")

I can't believe I even have to say this.
>>
Do what I do OP and use your friend zoned orbiters to your advantage. It's easier for me since I'm single now, but that's how I've been getting along. I make less than $1000 a month, but have two houses I can live in back and forth, all of my groceries and meals paid for me, most of the time I get little presents now and then. I pay for my phone bill, gas, and car insurance so whatever money I have left over I can spend on myself while the rent/mortgage/bills are all free. I'm not even that good looking, I've got a 7/10 face and I'm a good 50lbs overweight. If I can do it, you can do it.

Now to sit back and let the hate of 10000 angry anons wash over me.
>>
>>16954384
>50lbs overweight
>now to sit back and let the hate of 1000 angry anons wash over me

Society already hates you, and all the anons are probably busy talking to actually attractive women.
>>
>>16954384

>I'm a good 50lbs overweight
>all of my groceries and meals paid for me

The jokes just write themselves...I don't know where to start.

>Now to sit back and let the hate of 10000 angry anons wash over me

Happy to accommodate you...
>>
Everyone within an hour of driving are connected. A guy will know a guy who knows your husband.
You'd have to pick someone a bit far away and go only when your husband is at work.

Realize that every day you're away you are rolling a dice of divorce. I wouldn't blame him if he divorced you, it'd be all your fault.
>>
File: hmmmmmmmm.jpg (25 KB, 520x372) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmm.jpg
25 KB, 520x372
>>16954208
>>16954259
>>16954267
>Falling for bait
>>
>>16954384
But remember, the patriarchy is horribly oppressing women at every turn!
>>
>>16954432
Highly doubt it. 90% of /adv/ is filled with guys in their twenties complaining about being kissless virgins.
>>
>>16954540
>90%

I'm talking about how many anons are avoiding your fatass, not how much of the birthday cake you eat.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.