[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CT Age of consent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_2742.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2742.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
I met a cute Russian girl on Tinder.

I picked her up yesterday and we went for a walk and made out.

I dropped her off, and we made plans to meet Saturday. She said she wanted to have sex.

Today she messaged me saying that she wants to hook up, but she's worried that since she's 16 years old, I could get in trouble. I'm 22.

I looked it up, and most sites say that the age of consent in Connecticut is 16. Some sites say that 16 is the age of consent, but with a 2-3 year gap. So it only applies if you're slightly older than them, like 19.

Help me out. I want to be absolutely sure before I take things further with her.
>>
I don't know shit all about the age of consent, but being old enough to understand legalese, and looking at your states laws, you're misunderstanding things.

UNDER the age of 16 there is a two year grace period.

Meaning a 17 year old is fine with a 15 year old.

However a 18 year old cannot be with a 15 year old, both because that is more than 2 years, and because at 18 and above you MUST wait until the age of consent (16 unless you're a coach/teacher/supervisor, at which point you must wait until 18)

In your state, at the age of 16 and above, you are old enough to grant consent to ANYONE (as long as they're not a teacher/coach/boss/etc).
>>
>>16954036
Sweet. So we're golden.

I'm gonna make love to this big booty Russian teenager. My state is actually pretty cool.
>>
>>16954003
You can speak to the local authorities about this kind of thing, it's not something that is frowned upon.
And no, this isn't a bait or troll. In general cops are here to protect you and make sure you're safe, and don't want you to get into trouble. It's not at all a big deal to go into an office to ask about your area's laws and regulations.
>>
>>16954003
don't do it she's way too young you pedo
>>
>>16954003
Plausible deniability. If you met her on tinder that means she made an account and agreed that she was of age when she did. Its the same thing as if you met her at a bar. It is implied that she is of age simply be being there. The law is kinda, sorta on your side.
>>
For the sake of mankind, FUCK HERRRR
>>
>>16954932

Tell it to the chief of police m8, the law is on my side.
>>
>>16954003
ur 22 and go for 16 yr olds?
16????
you are one special faggot
>>
>>16954036
Its actually that if you're 16 you can have sex with anyone two years older (in this case) so only an 18 Y/O can have sex with a 15 Y/O, otherwise you would have to wait until they're 18.
>>
>>16955457
16, even if she was on an app with it being *assumed* she's above age you are still liable in a court of law.
>>
>>16954939
that isn't a legal defense when it comes to minors, in most states anyway.

>>16954003
the two years thing only applies to those under 16. you're good. Unless you hold a position of power. ask for proof of age.
>>
>>16955457
no, not in Connecticut, as soon as you hit 18 the 3 year thing goes away, and it's 16 or bust
>>
>>16954048
You forgot to post pics
>>
>>16954003
Young, Russian, and on Tinder?

She's probably fake.
>>
>>16955441
Yeah I can imagine the date conversation:
>"OMG did you see who is on the front of Seventeen magazine this month??"
>"Uhhh no. I'm 22."
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.