[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a problem, /adv/. I'm going to digress a little.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
I have a problem, /adv/.

I'm going to digress a little. I'm not one to sugarcoat my relationship skills. Sometimes I believe I can be a little under confident in my interactions with whichever girl I like. In addition, I am too cold in a lot of my reactions and I often feel that I do not act as genuine as I could be. Nevertheless, I will say that I generally am a confident, somewhat-alpha male (for lack of a better term, because I don't really like using it to describe me. However, I am certainly not beta in the way I approach relationships.)

So, back to the main track. I've been getting closer and closer to this one girl in my life. Let's just call her Kaitlyn. Things, I think, have been going pretty well and gradually moving forward.

And now, however, another boy has come up. We always talk about how girls LOVE it when guys are assertive--when they are, again, "alpha" or the one to take charge. This boy, however, is interesting. I wouldn't necessarily call him "beta", but he has a very feminine, emotionally-based as well, personality. He hangs out with all girls, and shares much of the same interests. He always posts pictures of him hanging out with "his girls" and I rarely see him hang around guys. This guy is one of the two I've seen in my life who act in such a feminine way.

Anyways, this guy comes along, and he starts spending all this time with Kaitlyn. He posts pictures with her all the time and they always say that they "love each other." Now, I have previously dismissed this as witnessing a friend-zone, and that Kaitlyn sees him the same way she would any other girl she's friends with because, seriously, the guy acts identically to a girl. I've also heard that she thinks of him as "creepy", and have further dismissed it. However, I consistently see her be the one to approach him and start a conversation, so it's clear that she doesn't find him that creepy--otherwise she would surely avoid him, right?
(Continued)
>>
>>16953929

HERE'S MY QUESTION.

Have any of you had this kind of situation? Have you actually ever lost a girl to a guy because the competing guy appealed to the femininity of the girl? Do girls find femininity attractive, and if so to what extent? In the words of everywhere else on 4chan, did I just get "cucked" by a beta? And lastly, how do I counter this absolutely horrible, unexpected turn of events?
>>
Girls only like dominat alphas if they are subs and are actually attacted to the "alpha" betas get laid all the time 2 man, and he seems closer to her than you, quit trying to define as alpha or beta its not a binary trait.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.