[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone on my course forgot to log out of their gmail account.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: XacKUvw.gif (2 MB, 499x287) Image search: [Google]
XacKUvw.gif
2 MB, 499x287
Someone on my course forgot to log out of their gmail account.
One other person thought it would be funny to go on, change all his details and then send private emails to his bank/girlfriend and family members.
The guy whose account this belongs to found out a few hours later and has reported the incident to the head lecturer on my course.
I know who did it and he is a real dickhead but I don't want to publicly announce that it was him (no one else knows).
I'm thinking about sending him a voice changed phone call using an unknown number to let the "victim" know who it was and get that shitdick in real trouble for messing with his bank and harassing his family.
Is this the way to do it? I thought about sending him an anonymous email or something but then they would have physical proof that someone ratted him out.
Is sending a "stalker-like" phone call a bit too extreme? I don't want him to know it was me or let anyone else find out I had anything to do with getting the fuckbrain caught.
>>
>>16953714
If neither party is your friend then say nothing and go on with your life. You're not some vigilante police with your stupid idea of a phone call nor is it on you to rat on someone.
>>
>>16953714
Just tell the lecturer in private. They're not going to out you
>>
>>16953714
Are you seriously this retarded? So what if this guy finds out it was you? Are you some sort of bitch? Just tell the fucking professor that you saw this guy doing that bullshit.
>>
>>16953734
This. Sending shit to a stranger's bank/gf/family is like antisocial and autistic as fuck
>>
OP again, alright I won't snitch but if it does come up in a lecture I will try and hint towards who did it by saying things like "dickshit over there was showing me some jihad vids on that pc" which is also true (on the same pc as the victim was on)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.