[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Studied UI/UX design (bachelor) and currently doing a related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 66005_web.jpg (50 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
66005_web.jpg
50 KB, 400x600
Studied UI/UX design (bachelor) and currently doing a related master at university. Also have some work experience. About every week I get a email with a company in the near offering me a job because they saw my work (portfolio). Basically this opens lots of doors in all kind of directions. Now the question is what kind of companies are the best to work at? I always thought that I want to work at a very big company because usually payment is higher and not too stressful. But is it really the right way to go? What about startups? Or should this be enough confirmation for myself to start a own company? Any advices in that direction?
>pic related how I feel these days
>>
>>16953595

>but is it really the right way to go?

define 'go'. as far as startups are you going to get the freedom you want? sure with your own start up you would, but do you have any ideas for a start up?

when in doubt, take a job. you get offers regularly so if it isnt doing you any good, switch jobs. save up some money so that when you DO have an idea you can hit the ground running with lots of money saved up.
>>
>>16953611
thanks for the advice anon. Gonna keep that in mind
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.