[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many things should you do when you're meeting up together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: normalfags go die.jpg (93 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
normalfags go die.jpg
93 KB, 1000x667
How many things should you do when you're meeting up together on a date and the like, and how much should be planned out?

I asked this girl out to watch a movie soon. We've been close for a few months, and in the past month tension only intensified. We went to the cinema before, but that wasn't much of a date and she had her parents pick her up as soon as the movie ended. That was a long time ago, though; I don't think she'll do that again.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I'm taking the bike there because it's a pretty long distance to the cinema, I have no car or public transport in that direction, and the cinema is right in the middle between our places.
Now I've found out that it's probably going to rain pretty badly too, so taking the bike's not that good an idea anymore. Umbrellas and bikes don't mix either.
And finally, we have just the cinema planned for now. I'm kind of fine with that, but I don't know if I should be. I mean, how much of a date is that? We don't have much of a need to "get to know each other" anymore, but I would like to spend some more time just being with her. Thing is, there isn't much else to do in the area that doesn't involve cycling through the rain. Am I supposed to just stick around in the cinema for a few hours afterwards?

Please help me fix the day up a little to make the day feel a little less half-assed. Any advice?
>>
However much you normally do and/or plan. Dating should just be an extension of your own lifestyle. You can do new or special things if you want but the habits carry. After all, the whole point is to see how your date fits into your life. You should act as typically as possible. You weren't planning on having an entire relationship where you have to act deliberately instead of naturally, right?

Do as much as you do. Plan as much as you plan. Trust me, you know how to have fun. You clearly have a sense of things like boredom and thoughtfulness (like about the weather). Whatever comes naturally to you will be good enough. If you enjoy it, she'll enjoy it. That's as far as your responsibility goes.
>>
>>16953300
Okay, so the amount's no big deal. That makes sense. The 'natural' thing to do isn't exactly easy to think of with the problems I listed, though. What is the natural thing to do, really?

Other than that it's helpful. Thanks.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.