[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get rid of a fetish? Is it even wise to do so? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
How do I get rid of a fetish? Is it even wise to do so?

What I have gathered from various articles thus far: bury your fetish, ignore your thoughts, keep yourself busy.

While this isn't something constantly running through my mind, it is something that comes to mind quite often, and it kind of hurts to think about.

The short and thick:

I was raped as a child for years, and have since fetishized the idea of my partner wanting young females (14 & under). Worse still: he does get off on that (more-so 12-14 than younger, but he does still think of younger girls sometimes). Thankfully, there is plenty of loli hentai and other animated characters to imagine (I don't feel comfortable thinking about RL girls--though am unsure whether that's the case with him).

I hate that I like it. It excites me initially, but when I step out of arousal-mode I judge myself.

>pic not really related
>>
Bumping with more Cara
>>
>>16953262
trying a bump again
>>
>>16953262
well your bf is a lucky man.
>>
>>16953297
Am I fucking retarded for thinking this is totally abnormal?
>>
You can't really get rid of fetishes. It's very unfortunate.
>>
>>16953262
Deviants, both of you.
>>
>>16953365
back to >>>church with you
>>
>>16953417
You must be either an indian, gypsy or a muslim if you think that wanting to fuck kiddies is fine and dandy.
>>
>>16953423
There's a difference between wanting it to happen and fantasizing about such things.

Do people with vorarephilia actually want to eat another's body parts?

Thoughts are not reality, fool.
>>
& what if I'm getting off 10+ times to the thought of this in one day?

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.