[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help, /adv/ >ask guy if he would want to hook up again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I need help, /adv/
>ask guy if he would want to hook up again
>he says yes
>yay.jpg
>week later try to arrange meet up
>"have to work"
>try again week later
>"sorry have plans"
>wait two wks, message to try again
>wtf no response
>send irritated message calling him a douche and at least respond
>tell him if he doesnt want to hook up anymore just say so
>few days later
>"sorry havent signed on in a while. dont know if i can meet up anytime soon really busy with work and other things"
>mfw he doesnt directly answer the question
is he just too nice/too much of a pussy to say hes not interested anymore? is his excuse believable? is he just being tactful in case he wants to make a booty call in the future? why cant he just be honest if he doesnt want to meet up anymore?
>>
It sounds like he's trying to avoid confrontation with someone who acts like a nutter.

Seriously you sound a little disturbed in the head. Normal people would have just read between the lines and moved on somewhere between "have to work" and "sorry have plans."
>>
>>16953150

Since when has wanting a straight answer meant that person is a nutter?

I'm rather going to ask you: who are you to perpetuate the bullshit idea that you can't tell things as they are? Why do you think it's good to live in a society where people have to say bullshit like "I have to work" instead of saying "Sorry, I don't feel like it"?

It's so fucking aggravating. I've got a pussy girlfriend who can't make her stupid mind up about our relationship and is too afraid to just break up and just straight up starts crying and being all "but I still like youuuhh". That's the kind of people that get bred by the idea that you can never tell anything straight - people who can't even think straight, unable to make a fucking decision and live with it.

... I probably need some medication for blood pressure or something. Or maybe I should just choke a bitch.
>>
>>16953163
Confirmed for bullet dodged. Smart man.
>>
>>16953150
Youre one of those passive aggressive types arent you
>>
>>16953135
The disadvantages of making plans, in a nutshell.
The guy's quick to change his mind; find and meet him personally, and ask him to go out that same time/day. Don't give him time to think about it for too long or this'll keep up until you make it spontaneous.
>>
>>16953150
Shit... am i really acting like a crazy bitch? Is it too much to ask for a definitive yes/no answer?

>>16953163
Sorry about your situation. I cant stand indirect, pussyfooting, wishy washy people. Its frustrating as hell. Just say what you want without being a jackass and im happy

>>16953202
The problem is he lives 30 min away so we can only meet up if we make plans to do so
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.