[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To try or not to try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: kM29CZJ.jpg (51 KB, 537x768) Image search: [Google]
kM29CZJ.jpg
51 KB, 537x768
Should you hit on/flirt with someone who's out of you're league ?

Let's say you're 90 to 95% sure that you'll get rejected.
>>
>>16952992
Yes but only if you enjoy flirting.
>>
If rejection is the only possible negative consequence, then why not? If there are other social ramifications, best to consider them carefully
>>
Always try!
But try in a way that you are already know you're gonna fail, cuz then you got nothing to lose.

I see confident chubby manlets banging qts way out of their league. Dont know if they were rich but a bit of charm had to go in there
>>
>>16952992
Nobody is outta anyone's league, most of the time the hot girls are terrible in bed.
I always aim a little lower, so people think " how'd he get her"
>>
Always yes.
>>
>>16952992
If you start flirting with someone who you think is out of your league, it will be so much easier to get flirt with girls who are in and around where you think you are socially. Doesn't hurt trying and you still got a 5-10% chance too lol
>>
depends how thick you are at the base and how quickly you can drop this into conversation
>>
Depends if you are male or female.
If you are a female and are a minger, then don't try it. You will end up humiliated.
If you are a male and look like bulldog licking the piss off a nettle but are funny, go for it.
>>
>>16952998

this. like dont go up to the friend of your group and start hitting on her cuz you know she will tell your friends.

but if you want to talk to someone who isn't in your immediate friend group, worse that happens is they say no, maybe a bitchy comment if they are a bitch, but they arent worth anyones time if you cant decline someone respectfully.

my advice though, dont flirt. talk to them first. treat them like a human and see if they are worth flirting with. you'd be surprised how much kinder women are to guys who just talk rather than flirt.
>>
What does it even mean to hit on someone. I always hear this shit and I don't even know what constitutes flirting or hitting on someone. As far as I know I've never done it and never experienced it.
>>
>>16952992
First of all i don't think you should ever think you're not attractive enough for someone. I know that's easy to say, and i myself still struggle with this because i have very low self-esteem, but please never think you're "out of their league".
If anything, you're out of someone's league in a social way, you probably won't get the most popular girl if you don't have any friends.

Pretty girl doesn't automatically mean arrogant bitch, and some arrogant bitches are ugly. I'm not a girl but, with that in mind, i seriously believe that almost no girl, even the hot ones, would think "this guy is too ugly for me". If she thinks this, you don't wanna be around her anyway.
Of course she can find you unattractive, but that's just taste. An ugly girl could find you unattractive too

Anyway, that's the advice i always give even though i never apply it because i'm a coward, but go for it. You never know !
>>
>>16952992
why the hell not? what have you got to lose?
>>
>>16952992
>Should you hit on/flirt with someone who's out of you're league ?
>someone who's out of your league

By that singular thought, you've probably already lost, and assured that YOU are going to fuck YOURSELF over. Self-fulfilling prophesies and all that.
>>
>>
>>16953591

>you'd be surprised how much kinder women are to guys who just talk rather than flirt

I'm trying to get this. What's flirting to you, showing dickpics?
>>
>>16954589

Uh, not the person you're replying too, I personally don't mind some very subtle flirting. But compliments, unnecessary touching, too much eye contact etc can seem desperate and too much. If any guy talks to me and seem only to notice and compliment my looks, I lose interest very quick. I'm a pretty girl and it happens 15-20 times in a night, I night something that shows they're interested in actual communication, not just flirting and gushing over my appearance
>>
>>16954611

Sorry, English is not my first language, I meant it happens 15-20 times a night, and I prefer communication that isn't flirt-y, but rather interested in me as a person. Men who compliment me too quickly are a big turn-off
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.