[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf told me that she cheated on her last ex with two different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: shit.jpg (40 KB, 640x333) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
40 KB, 640x333
My gf told me that she cheated on her last ex with two different guys on multiple occasions.

She started dating the guy and a month in cheated on him. Later she told him about it and it led to a break. During the break she had sex with other guys. She then went back together with her ex but she kept seeing one of the guys from the break. Her ex apparently knew every time but stayed with her because she convinced him it wouldn't happen again.

She's now convinced me that she has changed and that she doesn't want to ever cheat again. But I just know that if I stay with her that she's going to cheat on me in the future. I even had this gut feeling that she was a cheater the first day I met her.

Our sex life is disappointing at times. For her at least. I mean we have sex a lot, 2-3 times a day when I see her. But I haven't managed to make her cum yet and she has told me she is dissatisfied with the lack of positions. She has told me that very few guys have ever made her cum and that it's just her vagina that's weird like that. I'm scared that she'll get tempted by that other guy again and cheat on me this time.

What should I do? Should I bail? I'm usually never this insecure but when she told me this I lost a lot of respect for her and I don't know how much I can trust her. If I were cheated on I know it would ruin me and I would end up killing myself, which is something I don't want to do.
>>
you know you have to break up with her, dipshit.
She's a cheater, she can only get off by the danger and degradation of cheating.
>>
>>16952989
She's a whore. What are you doing with your life.
>>
>>16952989
>Her ex apparently knew every time but stayed with her because she convinced him it wouldn't happen again.
>She's now convinced me that she has changed and that she doesn't want to ever cheat again.
>>
>>16952989

>I'm usually never this insecure

This is not insecurity. Dating/early stages of a relationship are all about getting to know someone, learning about them, so you can decide whether or not they're trustworthy and compatible for you.

You got to know her. You learned about her. And you found out she's not trustworthy, and you're not really compatible.
>>
File: swinging atwoods machine.gif (150 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
swinging atwoods machine.gif
150 KB, 160x120
>>16953027
hmmm I think there's a pattern here, gonna need stronger algorithm to decode this
>>
>>16952989

>knows woman was an unabashed cheater, essentially the epitome of human garbage
>still knows that if she cheats on him, will kill himself
>killing himself because of the actions of human garbage, while the human garbage gets to continue her garbage habits
>putting yourself on a level lower than human garbage

Get some self-respect.
>>
File: 1457588475085.jpg (150 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1457588475085.jpg
150 KB, 600x450
>>16952989
, if she cheated on her ex as much as you've said, and isn't satisfied with your current sex life as you've described it's very likely she'll cheat on you, I'd say to get out but I've never been in a situation like that and Ive never met either of you or anything, Id say to talk to her more about it or something but if you can't trust her anymore, or can't respect her its just better to end it now. A relationship without trust or respect is doomed from the start
>>
Disconnect emotionally, and keep her around for the purpose of draining your balls until someone better comes around
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.