[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I shave my butt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 960x720
I have kind of long but fair hair on my buttcheeks
>Pic related
You can only see it in certain light but can definitely feel it (it's soft, like peach fuzz)

How would you prefer your girlfriend?
Smooth and shiny, or doesn't matter?
>>
it doesn't matter if you're fucking ugly
>>
At first i thought this was a joke but i guess not? My advice as a very hairy person leave it as it is....once you start waxing trimming watever it may be it will only get worse in everyway....trust im that way now.
>>
>>16952987
I know shaving would make it worse (I shave my arms and part of my stomach - unluckily hairy too) but why is waxing bad?
>>
Well my mum is a beautician and she done a bit for me once whilst telling me something about 3 layers of hair...once you start waxing its great for a day or two but you have to wax the same area three times before you capture that whole area from the roots and then the struggle every few weeks begins and no matter what it gets darker because it grows thicker and youve got that crap for the rest of your life...hope that helps
>>
I probably wouldn't ask a gf to shave but I do prefer smooth skin. Just do it with your legs maybe.

I'm not trying to increase your anxiety but one time I was making out with a girl and found her back hair a turn off. It was long enough and dense enough that I could play with it. So I'll say for a bf it isn't a big deal but on a date that could lead to messing around it'd probably be a good idea if it's that bad.

Sorry if I sound like an asshole.
>>
op please post a picture of your nose
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>16953019
Why
>>
>>16953008
>>16953013
Thanks
>>
>>16953108
you whore
>>
>>16953113
Thanks im going to kill myself now that i dont have ur approval in life haha bullfag
>>
>>16952970
yes shave, it does matter. However shaving will require you to basically redo it everytime you shower before being intimate or else it's worse. Wax or epilate for a more lasting effect.

I prefere my gf shiny smooth, sometime i make her switch up the growth in the groin because bald pussy gets boring after a while
>>
File: fap.gif (637 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
fap.gif
637 KB, 624x352
>>16952970
>>16953108
more ?
frontal pls
>>
>>16953143
You sounds deseperate anon that's creepy.
Go to >>>/s/
>>
>>16953108
if my gf go around showing people her nose I'd give her a good beating
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.