[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racial Barrier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: What.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
I recently visited my gf in her home country, she's asian and I'm a nig pretty much when I went there I was expecting stares but holy fuck were they more intense then I thought they'd be.

Pretty much everyone stared us down so fucking hard there was even this girl that straight up just looked disgusted that we were even holding hands.

Needless to say she was happy and didn't notice but I did so I'm not really looking forward to, nor do I want to go back.

Is there anyway I can tell her without disappointing her? I felt more uncomfortable/ashamed there than I have in my entire life.
>>
You can either leave your gf because of something she has no control over, or you can suck it up and keep the relationship
>>
I love her to death I don't want to leave her.

But if it was something like just sucking it up I would have, it was literally everyone we saw at the amusement park staring at us when we held hands, or when I had my hat off.

I just don't want to go to malaysia ever again, I don't want to leave her why would I, I just felt so dirty am I just being a pussy?
>>
>>16952878
you arn't being a pussy, but you need to understand that there isnt a single chance that you will change an entire culture, its also not limited to malaysia, zurich is a pretty openly racist city, for example
>>
>>16952866
I'm surprised you didnt know how much asians hate blacks, your gf disgraced herself in her culture, like that is some full blown get disowned by everybody you know type shit
>>
Yeah, i can't say that i know how you feel but i would say that you should try to be strong. It comes from ignorance, I'd they knew you then they wouldn't be as intense.

It's also not true that it means you're disowned. So long as you're moderately successful and have a career they can respect then her family will stop caring eventually.
>>
>>16952878
>love her to death
>don't want to go to Malaysia again

Is getting looked at really worse than death for you or are you just a hyperbolic faggot?
>>
>>16952896
he's black so he's just looking for a reason to exit the relationship when its convenient for him
>>
>>16952886
I was well aware I just didn't expect it to be literally everyone turning their heads, it was like a movie or some shit.

>>16952892
It's not her family her parents don't care since we sat down and talked, it's just when we're in public it's very obvious we get stares if we're intimate and it just sucks.

I'm not sure if there's a way for me to express this to her because, well she loves being intimate with me in public. Should I just tell her I wanna stay in the hotel room next time I go over?
>>
>>16952896
hyperbolic faggot but yeah I get what you're saying, I'll just tell her we'll have to cut down on activities outside of the hotel.
>>
>>16952911
bare in mind being ashamed of your partners home country is a pretty big insult if she really wanted you to come visit, even if you have a valid reason
>>
>>16952906
>east asia
You understand that for a lot of these people they've literally never seen a black person irl before, right? You don't see many foreign people in asian countries.
>>
>>16952920
It's more like I like I just feel ashamed of being black when I'm there, like I'm some sort of gollum. Countries beautiful, people I encountered were kind of dicks, but nice country.
>>
Just tell her about the experience and how it made you feel. You dont have to decide now that youll never go there again. First step just talk with her about it.
>>
>>16952925
a good portion of the stares are probably less "disgusting race traitors!" and more "holy shit, they DO exist!"
>>
>>16952926
Malaysia has a lot of Chinese, and we are dicks to everyone, including other Chinese.

So stop being so spoiled and vain. Not everything is about you.
>>
>>16952925
>>16952935
Come on I can't have been the only fucking black guy to visit in 5 years.

>>16952933
I probably will now, she just can get very over-protective and bitchy to other people if she thinks they're making me uncomfortable.

So I don't want her to overreact but yeah thanks for the advice. I'll stop being a bitch I guess.
>>
>>16952951
>Come on I can't have been the only fucking black guy to visit in 5 years.

unless you are in a tourist area, then yes some people there will have very rarely or NEVER seen a non asian person, seriously
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.