[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
asexuality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1456559944691.jpg (194 KB, 575x883) Image search: [Google]
1456559944691.jpg
194 KB, 575x883
I never thought it was weird that I hardly ever masturbate, and don't enjoy it when I do. It just doesn't occur to me. But apparently that is anomalous behaviour.
I do get attracted to people, but I'm hardly ever horny. Only on my period do I get horny or experience real sexual attraction.
I really wish I was as interested in sex as most people. It makes me feel pretty inadequate when I'm in a relationship.
Is there a way to change this? Or will I have to just make the most of it?
>>
Why would you want to change this? I'm asexual myself, and I think that's pretty great. Not having to worry about getting laid gives you a load of benefits.
If for some weird reasons you actually want to be more sexual, try taking the pill, some women get more horny from it, some less. (Mostly less)
Alternatively, try to reward yourself whenever you do get slightly aroused. Simply thinking to yourself "Wow, I'm horny, that's great" does the job.
>>
>>16952763
It just seems like a hindrance relationship-wise. Most people aren't okay with not having much sex.
>>
>>16952888
I guess as a girl that is indeed a problem. Then again, people are more acceptive of all forms of sexual deviance if you're female, so maybe you should be more open about your asexuality so if someone's interested in you they know what they're getting into.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.