[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idk what it is with women. I just get really uncomfortable when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Idk what it is with women. I just get really uncomfortable when talking to them. Its like nerves but there are no thoughts going through my head. I can know they like me and still get nervous. It feels like I can't approach them no matter how hard I try to fight it. I'm not gay BTW
>>
>>16952535
It's fear.
>>
>>16952535
For some people it's easy, for others it's not, sometimes people have sisters so they can deal.but in general guys cannot figure out what is going on in a females head and it unsettles them, that's where the fear stems, just realize that women are just as confused
>>
>>16952535
Work safe board
>>
Women get nervous too I think. Actually, admitting you are nervous could work on the right girl.
>>
>>16953023
Oh it's fine I'm a school teacher and girls wear less than that.
>>
ITT: people realize that women are just as retarded as their male counterparts and aren't special whatsoever except that that they have tits and a vag
>>
>>16952540
yea, try talking to them like they're a guy.
>>
>>16953081
yea this works, I do this and I never sperg out
you might accidentally call them a dude or bro though
>>
>>16954108
I call one of my female friends dude all the time. Then again, she thinks like a dude more than some dudes do.
>>
>>16953081
I did this for a while but I realized it was getting me a lot of female friends but no sexual or romantic partners.
>>
>>16953081
Bad advice.

OP: Just practice. Go on Tinder and Okcupid and practice flirting with girls. The goal is to get their number and set up a date. If you can do that, you can talk to them in person.

To get dates I usually do this:

>Find cute girl

>Message her something flirty but not over the top

>"How does this work? We're supposed to hang out and cuddle, right..?

>If girl thinks you're attractive, she'll respond

>Ask her a fluff question after she responds if she is not opening up completely yet

>"So, why are you on this site?"

>If she responds with "I don't know just bored" or "Nothing serious I guess" or along those lines respond with something like

>Same here, we should hang out sometime and *Something she likes to do, look at her profile dummy* What's your number?

>If girl gives you her number, text her right away and set up plans for a date.

>If she doesn't, continue to talk and flirt with her and try to ask for her number at the perfect moment. Like after you swap recent pictures and she responds positively.

On the date

>ALWAYS HUG HER
This is an important rule. The first 60 seconds of meeting a girl are crucial. If you don't hug her she will think you are disappointed by her looks, or not interested in her.

>Ask her questions about herself, try to relate them to you.

So what kind of music do you listen to? How long have you been living here? What do you do for work?

The goal with conversation is to get into a comfortable zone where flirting and contact feels natural. Once that is established, you can cut the bullshit and make out with her. After a good date, ask her on a second one, and if you're just looking for casual sex make it clear early on. Don't lead her on thinking you want a relationship if you only want to be FWB.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.