[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice is appreciated. I was new in town and approached this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Advice is appreciated. I was new in town and approached this QT on the streets for directions. Long story short we ended up spending the whole afternoon and evening together while later dryhumping the shit out of each other. We made tentative plans to meet up next week since she'll be gone for a week. I tried meeting up with her before but we both lacked communication to make it happen. Now last night after a failed attempt she texts me at 4 am writing long paragraphs basically saying I'm coming off too strong and that we should just stay acquaintances. I know I fucked up big time rushing in but she's a really cool girl I really dig. Now I'm sure she'd still be up for the trip to the Zoo we planned on the first date. Is this salvagable?
>Jesus.. I'm cringing at myself right now. Wtf was I thinking
>>
You don't even need to be here asking this.........

She told you back off because you're coming on too strong, do it.

Boom there's your advice.
>>
>>16952534
you probably regrets going so fast with a guy she just met
jesus man you don't dry hump a girl you just met

what did you say when she sent you all those long messages?

tell her she is right and see if she still wants to go to the zoo as friends, apoligise for being so forward
be brief, she's already evidently a bit overwhelmed

showing that you know how to back off is a plus, as is showing that you respect her wishes
>>
>>16952575
>>16952575
My question is if it's still salvagable since she said we should only stay friends or if my last chance will be at the Zoo with her. I have a hard time taking things girls say at face value...
>>
>>16952534
>I know I fucked up big time rushing in but she's a really cool girl I really dig.
no worries it's a good learning experience
>Now I'm sure she'd still be up for the trip to the Zoo we planned on the first date.
If she is, she'll get back to it, probably not though. just assume it's off
>Is this salvagable?
probably not, if it is, she will initiate attemts to do so.

you just stay low now, shift your focus to other girls

>>16952580
>My question is if it's still salvagable since she said we should only stay friends or if my last chance will be at the Zoo with her. I have a hard time taking things girls say at face value...
Probably not salvagable, if it is, she will. everything you do now is just adding damage.
assume the zoo is off.
Don't "stay friends" you're not gonna get another chance from the friend zone, it's just a way to send you off without making you feel as bad. you won't be a real friend of her if you keep hoping for more so pretending to be her friend is lying to both her and yourself. just abandon ship OP.
>>
>>16952590
ouch. That sucks
I apologized for coming off too strong and said I hoped that we could go to the Zoo together.
She read it within minutes so I'm guessing she still has some kinds of feelings other than creeped outness?
Sigh..it really was too good to be true.
>>
>>16952648
don't be sad it's over, be happy that it happened

I haven't talked to a female in weeks
>>
>>16952590
That anon said everything I wanted to, though I disagree that you can't leave the friendzone. Still, don't try anything beyond a friendship.

>>16952648
If she didn't answer directly you're probably fucked.
>>
>>16953153
pretending to be fine with being friends when you're not is lying
lying is not very attractive.

>>16952648
>Sigh..it really was too good to be true.
nah it will be true some time, just take this lesson. next time what you do is take a step back and look what you've got going on. now what happened is that you were a few steps further in your mind than in reality and in her mind. we've all been there, you'll do better wiht the next one!
>>
>>16952580
>My question is if it's still salvagable
yes yes is it OP!
but
>>16952575
>you're coming on too strong, don't do that.
just apoligise for doing that, and say that you just realy liked her and diddn't think about that "mistake you made". you learned from it, now you can make it right by just asking her
>"hey sorry, I.. I get it. it was too straight forward from me, but I hope we can still see eachother, bc I don't only like you for sex! I'm sorry if it came across like that..
>I don't know if you'd still want to go to the zoo with me, but if you would, I would realy like that! I realy want to see you :) XxĂ—~"
>>
all these losers are talking about the friendzone.. that zone has nothing to do with this faggots, go back to r9k
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.