[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weekend off with church group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1440306918009.jpg (35 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
1440306918009.jpg
35 KB, 500x479
my gf is off for the weekend with her church group to celebrate Easter in the wilderness

I asked her what they actually do and all she tells me is getting close with god.

any religious anon can tell me what goes on in this church reunions at Easter time?
>>
>>16952341
She's going camping so she can bang hot church guys. She's going to be pumped so full of cock she'll make Lexi Belle look like a saint
>>
Idk about her particular group, but it's usually about meditation, music, food, and games. Nothing nefarious. All rather boring.
>>
>>16952354
Either this or she's gonna be told how you are satan for not being there, by guys who are either trying to or succeeding to do what >>16952354 says.
>>
>>16952361
thought it's something like that

I'm guessing they talk about jesus?
I'm just asking because I grew up in a non religious household and this seems so alien to me
>>
>>16952341
beer, buggery and lots of lesbian sex
>>
>>16952341
The Easter orgy
I hear there's Lots and lots of humping
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.