[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
femanon weigtloss buddy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
i need to lose weight. i tried /fit/ and /b/, but i would really like to find a fellow femanon to do regular check in's and support each other. anybody here down to do that?
>>
hypocaloric diet
>>
Eat fewer calories than you burn

/thread
>>
>>16952334
>>16952338
Why, oh why does everybody think i need adv on how to lose weight? i know just fine. i just want a female buddy
>>
>>16952340
post your belly and i'll consider it
>>
>>16952345
i can add you on skype and send you a body pic. what's your skype? are you female?
>>
>>16952347
no post it here and yes i am
>>
>>16952332
OP, as a former fatty I can tell you that you CAN do this alone. It's probably not a good thing to try to rely on someone else for motivation or inspiration.
Plus, most of the people responding to this thread won't be people actually wanting to help you so you've come to wrong place for support.

Good luck anon :)
>>
>>16952381
why? just let me add your skype
>>
>>16952394
i will do it on my own too. it would just be nice to have somebody to talk to
>>
>>16952332
I'd be happy to check in and support you, I lost 100 pounds in 3 years, 60-70 of those in one year. I'm still trying to work out and get a good fitness program sorted.

The problem is of course I am a broanon, not a femanon, so I cannot be your buddy. If you need any assistance I would be happy to help.
>>
>>16952332
Why is gender important in this situation? You sexist fucking asshole...
>>
>>16952410
I don't advise having someone to lean on like that. If they start slacking I guarantee it will rub off on you.
>>
>>16952332
i'll do it, im trying to lose weight too
>>
>>16952418
uhm... calm down anon.
i already foud two male buddies. but i was hoping for a femanon too.
>>
>>16952411
that's fine too. what's your skype anon?>>16952426
skype?
>>
>>16952418
Probably because girls and guys are different as fuck and some people prefer friends of the same gender for some shit. If you buy that "every1s the same!" Shit you haven't lived in the real world.

As a guy there's some shit I'd rather have so male friend for. More relatable.
>>
>>16952455
If you go around thinking like this then of course you won't find people who are exceptions to your rule. And you will miss out. Just saying.
There are plenty of men and women alike who are relatable in the same ways, or in ways that break the mold. Eg. I've met women who know less about pregnancy and the female anatomy than I do.
In fact, if you go by the belief that one gender is more capable of some thought or discussion than the other, you'll likely believe what they say, even if it's wrong.
>>
>>16952438
Is the IM function of skype alright, or did you want to use webcam and stuff? I don't have a webcam.
>>
Femanon here. Sure, I'm down. I'm trying to lose weight myself. Do you want me to post my Skype name or anything?
>>
>>16952502
yes, i mainly want to chat!
>>16952503
yes, please post it so i can add you
>>
>>16952332
AAAAH FUCK
That amazing bod rekt by the shittiest imaginable tattoos, whyyyyy
>>
>>16952562
because tumblr
>>
>>16952533
Aight, I use my hotmail, so look up [email protected].

Looking forwards to chatting!
>>
>>16952332
What activites do you want to do?
>>
>>16952588
maily keepin in contact over skype, reporting in with how your day went and such.
>>
Post your skype, I'll add you. I gained an absurd amount of weight during pregnancy. I've lost about 40 lbs so far, need to lose another 20 or so before I'll be happy. I'm also saving up for a breast lift to address the sagging when it's all said and done.
>>
>>16952591
Oh, thought you're searching for a partner with which you could do activities together. My fault.
I'm male, so obviously not relevant for you. Wish you luck and success!
>>
>>16952585
just added you! yaay
>>
>>16952600
that would be neat too. but it would be a pretty big coincidence if you where near me
>>
>>16952604
>coincidence
That could have been my next question, if 1. you would search for a sports partner and 2. you would be okay with a male partner. (the activity should be fun too of course).
>>
>>16952608
so, are you from switzerland?
>>
>>16952608
i need to go now. if you want t, you can add me on skype: marlapie
>>
>>16952616
Nope, bin weiter südlich zu finden. Vom Ruhrgebiet nach Basel sind es 500km. Schade eigentlich. Frühling steht vor der Tür, Sport ist damit angesagt und mit dem Akzent hättest mich in der Tasche.

>>16952634
Vielleicht, muss schauen wegen dem Programm.
>>
File: fat.jpg (139 KB, 580x819) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
139 KB, 580x819
>>16952332
so how much do you weigh fatty ?
>>
>>16952603
Awesome!
>>16952596
Maybe we could get into a group for femanon weightloss?
>>
>>16952533
>Tfw your skype username is too autistic to give out to people

Add musculartorso101

Joke account name because my friends have homoerotic sense of humour, filled with regret.
>>
>>16952596
it's marlapie
>>
>>16952882
>musculartorso101
i keked. so that's good
>>
>>16952678
currently clocking in at a whopping 150lbs at only 5'1... yeah, i know
>>
>>16952640
>500km
das ist wirklich ein bisschen weit um sich zum joggen zu treffen.
ich würde trotzdem gerne über skype schreiben.
>>
>>16953034
that's not so bad if you look like the woman in the photo (fat ass and titties hour glass shape) :)
>>
>>16953047
yeah, i'm blessed with boobs and ass. but i don't have that wonderfully flat belly to make it a hourglass.. i'm lifting to keep the boobs and ass and lose all the unnecessary fat. pic is actually what i would consider the perfect body.
>>
>>16953055
Yeah I agree, that body type is just DAMN, shame about the tattoos though...
>>
File: CIcF-nXWcAAIqZ1.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CIcF-nXWcAAIqZ1.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
>>16953063
damn shame. also about the fake lips and titts, but they look amazing. but to each their own. have this
>>
>>16953055
Never understood women that have similar body to that that think they're not attractive. This isn't men telling women how to look, this is women telling women how to look. That type of body is straight up made for sex. My girlfriend looks similar to that and is often self-conscious and I don't get it at all.

Anyway, just don't fall for the "stomach exercises" meme that women often fall for. You're doing good by lifting, but you can't target fat. You lose it fairly evenly across your body, so while lifting is a VERY GOOD idea, you will more than likely lose some of your tits through the process. Also, number one thing I see women (and a lot of skelly guys) do at the gym is lift a ton really light weights. It's a complete waste of time. You should be lifting at close to your max every time. If you're not struggling like a motherfucker on that last rep and you're not breaking a sweat when you're lifting, you're not doing it right.
>>
>>16953120
>Anyway, just don't fall for the "stomach exercises" meme that women often fall for. You're doing good by lifting, but you can't target fat. You lose it fairly evenly across your body, so while lifting is a VERY GOOD idea, you will more than likely lose some of your tits through the process. Also, number one thing I see women (and a lot of skelly guys) do at the gym is lift a ton really light weights. It's a complete waste of time. You should be lifting at close to your max every time. If you're not struggling like a motherfucker on that last rep and you're not breaking a sweat when you're lifting, you're not doing it right.

that's spot on advice anon. luckily i already knew this. i have a fool proof battle plan to keep my boobs and have that stomach too
>>
I'd like to do that!
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.