[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you can do better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: oh shit.jpg (7 KB, 192x182) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.jpg
7 KB, 192x182
there's a girl I'm crazy about, I care about her a lot more than anybody I've ever cared about before

but she is just not that pretty, I am attracted to her for other reasons and I've had a few people ask me why I am "dating down" with her rather bluntly

almost all of the time I feel like I don't care and that it doesn't matter since she makes me so happy, but last night when we were kissing quite passionately for some reason I opened my eyes and looking at her the most horrible thought flashed through my head "you can do better, she's not good enough" and my stomach just sunk

we kept kissing and after a while it started fading but now I cant stop thinking about the fact that the thought came to my head

what the fuck do I do about this
>>
It doesn't matter what they say, because it's hypocritical.

If you've been here for more than a day you'll know the first thing everyone says to either sex is "lower your standards". And I can tell you from experience that an ugly girl you love is worth a thousand hot girls you have no connection with other than "so hot"

She makes you happy. There is no problem. Other people's shit is their own problem.

Remember op you don't know what you've got till it's gone. Imagine how stupid you'll feel if you dump her and then can't get a hot girl
>>
>>16952184
Hell, imagine how stupid he'll feel if he can get hot girls but can't fall in love again.
>>
>>16952164
You just say that, unlike them, you are not so shallow that looks are everything, and you are in love with the person inside the wrapping and therefore find the wrapping beautiful.
>>
>>16952184
>you don't know what you've got till it's gone
honestly this feels like all I needed to hear. just now thinking about losing her broke my heart and made worrying about looks seem ridiculous. on our first date I was already thinking about how I would be happy to marry her. theres probably no need for any more posts.

>>16952207
yeah I have no trouble with women and getting a girl much hotter than her would be easy, but I don't know if I'll ever meet a girl that I like as much as I like her again, and if I do there's no way she'd be single.

>>16952214
she looks more and more beautiful to me every time I see her I think there might be some kind of love thing that changes how she looks to me, I have a few pictures of her that I keep opening up on my computer and phone just to stare at now even though the first time I saw her before I knew her I practically looked right through her
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.