[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do if I have trouble staying aroused during sex because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (201 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201 KB, 500x373
What do I do if I have trouble staying aroused during sex because of pressure? Like for instance I never cum from blowjobs but if I was as horny and stimulated as I was while I was touching myself I would definitely cum.
>>
>>16952161
Everyone who wanks always comes quicker off a wank. Do you cum in her pussy? Or want to/pull out?
>>
I'm guessing you aren't very experienced or you are with a newish partner? If so things will get better as you have more sex.

1) Make sure you take plenty of time for foreplay and going down on her
2) Try to just enjoy the moment and her body and go in thinking "Hey, if I don't cum it really doesn't matter. She doesn't care and I can always wank about it later."
3) Get a little drunk or take a beta blocker
4) Tell her you're really nervous
>>
>>16952170
I've fucked tons but this girl is different for me and yes new and we've only been sexting so it's a lot of pressure

But I've always lost my wood fast during sex but not jerking off its like I like masturbating more than sex
>>
>>16952161
Two or three separate issues:

As someone noted, masturbation is always more efficient than anything else, just because you're deliberately doing exactly what you want.

Lots of guys have trouble coming from blowjobs, even if they enjoy them.

When with a girl you are presumably devoting at least some of your attention to pleasuring her, and that legitimately distracts you from your own satisfaction (another reason it's less efficient than masturbation)
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.