[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys, real talk. I'm worried that my friend is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (398 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398 KB, 960x1280
Alright guys, real talk. I'm worried that my friend is going down the path of a school shooter. He's always had my back but lately he's been ignoring everything that I or anyone else has said about letting go of this girl who just didn't want to be with him. Now he's snapped, and the way he talks about this failed conquest or whatever the shit he thinks it is, it's clear and obvious that these were grooming behaviors. The whole "I did shit for you, you were my perfect angel, why won't you marry me, now my perfect girl has been corrupted," drivel. Every time he wants to approach a girl he basically writes a manefesto. I call it that because every time it's a meticulous plan complete with mission statements, his driving philosophy, lines to rehearse and timed interactions, all revolving around him "earning" a relationship. Not even a relationship, it's him "earning" a person to call his own. He's gone out of his way to make entire videos parsing out the details of his excursions and to be frank, at first I thought these were just autismo behaviors. He's a charismatic, sometimes likable guy, but he's never been good at reading people. Also the kinda dude that'd make a pilgrimage to Waco if he were 15 years older(we're college students). But now, those obsessive behaviors and complete lack of self-awareness is scaring his friends, scaring my friends. And while I'm not unintimidated by the situation, I've always been his voice of reason, and with the limited powers vested in me I've tried to help steer him on a less destructive path. But right now he's like granite. He doesn't care about how what's happened might be his doing, and he isn't interested in learning. He's centralizing blame on everyone else for something that he's not only set into motion but that he's gone out of his way to provoke. It's a bad mix guys. It's given him the moral license to act out, and I had to step in to make sure his ass wasn't beat. Need help.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 640x637
Bump
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 700x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 700x451
More bump
>>
Tell him to stop playing eroges and obsessively watch anime.
>>
>>16952247
He hates anime. Hates the Japanese, anything remotely weeb. Not gonna work.
>>
Let his ass get beat
Dudes gotta relearn what's real pain
Or go out with him and act like him
If it doesn't get him off he won't like it and maybe come to realise his autismo
>>
>>16952254
Act like him? As in mimic how he treats women in public? Not sure what you're getting at... And if we're on the same page, that's not gonna work. One of his idols(yeah, he makes idols out of his friends) was in essence a womanizing fuckboy who's habits included going up to women at malls and trying to hug them. But I'll admit it was funny seeing him come to the realization that the girls he was trying to flirt with were 12. Having me tag along was my friend's way of helping me get over my ex. I've never been more embarrassed being associated with someone in public. Point being, me acting like an asshat won't change his mind about his own behavior.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.