[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Been dating girl for two months >Finally time for sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1412741528007.jpg (683 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1412741528007.jpg
683 KB, 1024x768
>Been dating girl for two months
>Finally time for sex
>Most blown out roastie looking vagina I have ever fucking seen

I nearly got soft instantly. She wanted me to go down, and normally I'd gladly oblige, but I am not ever putting my face near that. Went ahead and fucked anyways, after struggling to stay hard (blamed it on alcohol since we had just left bar). Sex was meh at best, and she was incredibly loose. I managed to make her orgasm with some finger magic.

This is the first time I've genuinely been turned off by a vagina. She is otherwise super cute, but when I say this is a blown out roastie, its like a fucking maw of meat, some arbies shit, not even kidding around. I've been with girls with outties, but this is on another level, no, another fucking plane existence.

She only had sex because she said she "sees us going long term", and now I'm fucked. What do I do? How do I break up with her, without saying "hey, you're putrid vagina fucking frightens me, I can't do this"
>>
>>16951904
Keep fucking her for a few weeks and then break up with the "it's not working out" excuse.

The "it's not you, it's me" line of reasoning works fairly well. If she's clingy, eventually shrug and say "look, I've found someone else" and avoid answering any more questions.

Don't make it about her vag.
>>
Solution: grow up
>>
>>16951904
And I assume you are the most perfect physical package, without anything she might have to overcome an aversion to.
>>
>>16952226
Sure, but my sexual organs don't look like they just got out of a butcher shop.
>>
>>16952120
Jesus, what happened to just stop replying after you've dipped?
Your suggestion will just make OP seem like an insecure bitch.

Also for some major schadenfreude; mention the vag. Chicks are insanely insecure about their vaginas, like dudes and dicks
>>
>She only had sex because she said she "sees us going long term"
Sounds like a bad sign to me

Probably had all sorts of hookups, but will strum you around with the promise of sex to keep you under her thumb
>>
>>16951904
Been there man been there I fucked that pussy for a year though it felt more like I was fucking a sex doll then having des
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.