[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP PLEASE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_3727.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3727.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
i found this guy and he made a major impact on my life and i need to find him. All I know is his first name is nick, his snapchat is nicholask0909, his email is [email protected], hes a sophomore. And he lives in florida. Please help me in any way you can he's cut off all communication. I need to say something. It's driving me crazy
>>
email him?
>>
>>16951838
Didn't you read it? He blocked this crazy bitch
>>
If whatever you did to piss off/creep out this guy actually drove him to cut off all communication with you, the best way to say thank-you for whatever he did is to leave him the hell alone.
I kinda feel bad for this guy.
>>
Make a new email account
>>
>>16951814

You just shared this dude's personal information online you massive fucking cunt. You piece of shit. You turd. You fucking shithead, you fuckhead.

Fuck you.

You could get in legal trouble for this and it would be deserved. He blocked you for a reason holy shit. Leave him alone before you get sectioned.

Dickhead.
>>
>>16951814
Sent him dickpics like I know him
NP op glad to help
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.