[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one go about getting a gf with no friends and no job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Picture unrelated.jpg (171 KB, 684x474) Image search: [Google]
Picture unrelated.jpg
171 KB, 684x474
How does one go about getting a gf with no friends and no job?
>>
>>16951732
Find a girl with no friends, no job and no bf
>>
>>16951732
Get friends and a job in no particular order.
>>
Talking to women when you see them is a start.

Otherwise, the Internet.

God speed, autist.
>>
>>16951732
Hit on random strangers in a bar.
Assuming you have a source of money.
If you don't have money/food/whatever, you won't be able to keep a gf, since she'll have to deal with your lack of resources as well as whatever flaws you have already.
>>
>>16951732
Why do you want a gf with no friends and no job?
>>
If you're too much of a failure to have a job, you can't possibly have a girlfriend.
Entitled much?
>>
Are you saying you have no friends and no job, or are you saying that you want a girl who has no friends and no job?
>>
>>16951732
How old are you? Do you live with your parents? Not trying to be condescending here, I'm actually curious about what kind of resources someone like you has
>>
>>16952248
I'm only 18 dho ;_;
>>
>>16952249
The former
>>
>>16952274
18 and yes
>>
>>16951732
Learn how to connect with people, become friends with some of your connections and ask the girls out in your connections that you find interesting enough to date.

Work actively towards finding a job and it'll at least give the impression that you're working on it.
>>
>>16951732
First of all consider what you have to offer a GF..
>>
>>16951732
Socail skills.
>>
>>16952465
So fucking what? I'm 19, I moved out of home as soon as I turned 18 into a shitty room in the ghetto I paid for all myself, six months ago I moved with my gf into a somewhat better apartment, while still working and going to uni.
So stop using your age as an excuse faggot.
>>
>>16952245
Yeah. You really ought to set your sights higher.
>>
>>16951732
Hey OP, I have the same problem.

Don't get friends and a job for a gf, get them for your own good.

Getting a job and making friends will help you earn your own cash and improve your social skills.

Do yourself a favor and focus on your future.
>>
>>16952539
I am looking for a job m9.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.