[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
might be a really random question, but how do I kill a rat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: asian no understandoes.jpg (48 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
asian no understandoes.jpg
48 KB, 640x640
might be a really random question, but how do I kill a rat?

I have it in a tub, me and my cat caught it

I can't let it go, because it is vermin
but I don't know how to kill it cleanly
>>
Put it in an airtight box.
>>
>>16951405
large mouse in now in an airtight box with a sweet biscuit, which will serve as it's last meal
>>
>>16951382
> me and my cat caught it

Wat
>>
>>16951417
well I was sitting around doing my thing, and the cat was acting really wierd

like when it wants me to feed it, but instead of running to it's bowl it went to a random spot and just sat there

so I was looking where the cat was looking, then I saw something running that looked like a hampster and I was like jesus christ

the cat bolted for it, and I grabbed a tub that was on the bench as I ran, and I just sort of dived on it and caught it next to the skirting board

I don't know why I caught it, I think it's because I have autism

so now I had this tail-less mouse/rat asphyxiating in a box, because apparently that's the done thing
>>
>>16951382
why do you feel the need to kill the rat?

just catch it with some containment, go outside with it, and let her free. you never know when you'll need the karma.
>>
What do you mean how do you kill a rat? Are you retarded?
>choke it
>drown it
>bludgeon it
>shoot it
>stab it
>choke it
>poison it

Fuck me OP how can't you solve this yourself?
>>
cut his throat
>>
>>16951382
>I have it in a tub
>kill it cleanly
Hit it with a shoe, wash down the blood with a bit of bleach.
>>
>>16951476
I don't really want to kill it man, but if I leave them they multiply
also they kill native animals, and spoil your food

>>16951482
how do I do that?
if I open the tub it will run away, and if I grab it it will bite me
I could kill a bigger animal, but I'm not sure how to get a small one
if I put on gloves I would probably just end up mangling it
>>
Put a towel over it and beat it with a long blunt object so neither of you have to see
>>
>>16951382
Thump the fucker. Asphyxiation's a death you only give out of cowardice or desperation.
>>
OP here

manned up, got some gloves and severed its spinal column with a knife
it only took a second, it's what you do with a larger animal I figured so it's a good way

asphyxiating it was a a terrible idea, indeed a cowards death.
some with drowning of throat cutting

RIP large rat

nasty topic, let's let it 404
>>
>>16951568
NO

you need to understand that you killed a very intelligent animal that can be smarter than a dog. It was completely aware of what you were doing and felt nothing but fear and anguish for the last few moments of it's life. It wasn't vermin, you are
>>
>>16951382
why dont you just cage it in something and release it into the wild
>>
>>16951452
Give your cat a good pet because it caught something and it was trying to show it off to you.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 299x168
>>16951568
Woah mate you got issues.
>>
>>16951837
>steps on grass

NO

You need to understand that you killed a very intelligent plant that can be smarter than a flower.
It was completely aware of what you were doing and felt nothing but fear and anguish for the last few moments of its life. It wasn`t weed, you are

Just shut up. This rat invaded OP`s hone and OP himself and his cat(as in, not human) dealt with it.
>>
>>16951405

That's fucking horrible

OP, just smash its skull somehow. Make it quick. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>16951926
>equating a mammal to a plant that has no nervous system let alone a brain

Yes OP, you are shit and I hope somebody severs your spinal cord.
>>
Simple.

> fill bathtub with water
> plug hair dryer into outlet
> drop hair dryer into bathtub
> join the rat for a relaxing bath
>>
Pest controller here.

Burn the fucker.
>>
>>16951382
fill the tub with acetone, i killed a bug in a glass that way yesterday. its quick
>>
Op if you're still here...

When you catch a rat that often means there are others that have been hiding for some time. Get some traps.
>>
>>16951837
>trying to make someone feel bad for killing vermin
Not even /an/ does this, stop.
>>
>>16953007
furfags always think animals are better than us, as though they wouldn't be just as cruel if they had the same power.
imagine you are a cricket in the rat's bathtub. would you expect mercy? it wouldn't even kill you before it started eating
>>
File: 2vzYBj90nQ.png (25 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
2vzYBj90nQ.png
25 KB, 250x150
>>16951498
actually house-cats are eradicating native populations all over the world. they're killing machines, an out of control predator, you should kill your cat.
>>
>>16951568
hahaha totally normal am I right
did you also fuck it before you butcher it
>>
>>16953066
put it in a box!
>>
>>16951405

Woman detected

>Let me give this thing the most horrifying, panicked, drawn-out death possible just so I don't have to do something icky and get blood on my hands
>>
>>16953083
Rats have diseases
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.