[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no cheekbones >no/small jawline >small nose >eyebags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1453786770206.png (355 KB, 827x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453786770206.png
355 KB, 827x1000
>no cheekbones
>no/small jawline
>small nose
>eyebags
>white

Everything is proportionate but I can't help but feel like I'm a 4/10 male at best facially. You can only dress up crap so much. It's still crap.

Is there anything I can even hope to do to improve what I look like?
>>
Only option is to make up for it in achievement and confidence
>>
Male or female?
>>
If you're male, you're fucked.
If you're a female, you'll surely have a lot of options.

Inb4 sexist
>>
>>16951083
Beard might help. Getting fit will definitely help. Dressing well will distract from your face.
>>
Earn a lot of money and get plastic surgery.

But who cares how guys look anyway.You can still get the hottest girls if you make up for it in money/confidence/character
and 4/10 is still alright and you are better off than so many other people.
>>
>>16951139
Lol, stop spreading this poison of money/confidence/personality.
It's bullshit. Girls will judge his personality based on his looks. You should have a reality check.
>>
why would you like to have cheekbones? womens have wider faces than mens
>>
Wear makeup. It'll help you bump to a 4\10 to a 9\10 learn to contour to hide features you hate and pretty much wear makeup get a nice haircut and color and wear clothes to suit you to a degree your comfortable in
>>
>>16951083
Post pic so I can give adv.
>>
go to the gym and pretend to be alpha

girls wont care if your face is ugly as they wont really care. youre going to need to get muscular as fuck if you want one to touch you.

nothing to big but make sure that at a distance a person can see you lift.

youll be fine son.
>>
>>16951083
artist?

if you care that much you could always get plastic surgery, personally i would not worry too much, good personality goes a long way
>>
File: 2016-01-25 10.01.59.jpg (103 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-25 10.01.59.jpg
103 KB, 300x400
>>16951083
lose bodyfat

if that doesn't work and you have abs and still look bad then you're fucked
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.