[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1454165431580.jpg (193 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1454165431580.jpg
193 KB, 683x1024
I basically fucked up on college app
I got rejected by 5 out of 8 colleges and still waiting on the last 3 that is very likely to reject me.
Good thing is that I have done so many APs and have passed them that I can finish community college in a year.
Should I just join the army or just go to community college?
I am not a slacker and have been successful on my academics ever since I came to the US
I assume it was the gpa that I brought from Korea that messed me up
What's your advice?
Any other advice is welcome as well
>>
Ask urself what u want with life. Then answer ur own question. Waiting a year before going to college may sound embarrassing but if its going to get u into a better place in life later on then why not?
>>
>>16950739
Go to community college. I would recommend that for anyone; even if they didn't fuck up. You'll save money and you'll carry a great GPA if you aren't an idiot.

Then apply to the best school in your state. It's almost guaranteed you'll get in because you'll be a "nontraditional" student and they have to mix shit up.

I dropped out of high school. Got a GED. Went to community college for three years because I'm terrible at math. Then I transferred into UCLA. Now I can include Bachelor's Degree from UCLA on my resume and skip all the other bits because no one cares.
>>
>>16950933
What if you fucked up your CC GPA? Any way of helping that?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.