[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /adv/ teach me about seduction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 200_s.gif (36 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
36 KB, 267x200
Ok /adv/ teach me about seduction
>>
File: 1375763391060.jpg (26 KB, 542x400) Image search: [Google]
1375763391060.jpg
26 KB, 542x400
>>16950459

>Ok /adv/ teach me about seduction

Be funny, be confident but not an asshole.

Don't be afraid to make fun of yourself. Don't be afraid to get hurt.

Thats it.
>>
>>16950467
Too vague
>>
>>16950459
Depends on who or what you are seducing

My plan is to corner them and whip my dick out

Always works
>>
>>16950477
>teach me about seduction
So was your demand. Don't ask a vague question and expect a specific answer.
>>
>>16950523
Vague words don't help people, even on general level seduction has more to it than vague traits.
>>
>>16950544
And vague subjects as 'seduction general' don't make it any easier when people like you come to this board expecting a play-by-play to get exactly what they want. What advice were you hoping for? Seduction for a man or a woman? In what country? Do you just want to bed someone or get a relationship, or do you just want to gain their interest to stoke your ego?

Your threads will fail if you expect us to pander to your own incessant ambiguities.
>>
>>16950459

>Step 1
Cut a heart shape out of red construction paper

>Step 2
Attach a red string and a note saying, "PICK ME UP AND BRING ME TO MY OWNER" on it

>Step 3
Throw it at women, then pull the string like you're "reeling" them in
>>
>>16950571
>Seduction for a man or a woman?
Male since most males need to learn something about seduction.
What's the difference between two countries?
Bedding and relationships are a good starting point.
Thanks in advance
>>
>>16950544

Yes, but the exhausting amount of detail it requires to take and train someone to understand the subtleties of body language, of communication, and to not only administer that knowledge but also to demonstrate its effects on multiple different women who each have their own likes and dislikes makes a job like teaching someone how to be 'seductive' into a monumental teaching course that I'm clearly not getting pad enough to administer.

tl;dr There's a lot to seduction. >>16950467
hit the gist of it.
>>
File: 1381832859795.gif (253 KB, 280x213) Image search: [Google]
1381832859795.gif
253 KB, 280x213
>>
>>16950586
Ok well you're not making this easy or narrowing things down so let's just start at the basics I would tell my 11 year old nephew if he asked me how to get girls to like him.

>hygeine
Shower daily, clean and shave yourself, don't look like you don't know what you're doing

>dress well
Doesn't have to be fancy, just make sure it fits and you don't look like a high schooler ( Hoodia, graphic tees, pleb shit)

>speak less, listen more
Ask her questions about herself and let her talk. If she asks you something don't avoid it and don't answer monosyllabically. PROTIP: listen to the answers she gives to your questions or you will come off as disinterested in her which will be a big turn off.

>body language
Like other anon said there is way too much to go into detail here. Focus on how you look/stand - at the very least make sure you are looking her in the eyes and not fidgeting with yourself

>be interesting
This is the key one. It sounds vague because it is. All types of people are interesting, everyone has something novel about them. If you can't think of what that might be for yourself no one else will be able to figure it out for you.

>flirt
Make light of seriousness, tease. Do not just make outright fun of them until you're sure they can take it or crack jokes that you have to do all the talking for. Flirting is mostly body language but what you say counts.

This barely touches the surface, just like OP has yet to barely touch a woman's surface.
>>
Put it in her pooper
>>
>>16950675
Haven't heard that one in a long time
>>
It just happens if you're rich ir attractive
>>
>>16950667
>This is the key one. It sounds vague because it is. All types of people are interesting, everyone has something novel about them. If you can't think of what that might be for yourself no one else will be able to figure it out for you.
how about some examples. what makes you interesting?
>>
Seduction doesn't exist. At least, not anymore.
Seduction today means "be very good looking bad boy jock"
>>
>>16950820
You have to find things about yourself that stick out. Traveling is a good one, in my case I was born in Brunei and raised in China, I've been to about 15 countries and I now live in Canada. Travel opens up windows for interesting stories that can relate to a variety of topics. Having a sport under your belt is a niche as well - I play squash, I box and I sail. On top of proving how active and fit you are this leaves room for fun and active date ideas, or at least he possibilities for them. It doesn't take much for a girl to be impressed, just something she's never done or never been told.
>>
>>16951217
so be born rich so you have travel experience?so interesting
>>
>>16951235
No, I was born in squalor in Brunei. My parents sought refuge in China. I moved to Canada as an adult, after I earned my own way. Don't be so quick to judge, it will help your seduction methods to remain humble and reserve your opinion
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.