[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /adv/, any of you ever been involved in a threeway (2 girls)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-23-16-08-56.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-23-16-08-56.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
So /adv/, any of you ever been involved in a threeway (2 girls)?

My wife is giving me a threeway for my birthday and it may turn into a regular thing (she's really curious to try, I'm the only guy she has ever been with but she fooled around with a few of her girlfriends).

I've never done it before so what should I expect? The girl is really cute (pic related) and is a lot of fun. She's my wifes best friend. Wife is even willing to let me go bareback because she knows her friend is clean and she's on the pill.She also has a couple other friends in mind for future goes as well.

I guess this is a not so secret bragging topic but I could use some pointers. The girlfriend has already fooled around with this girl when they were younger so they should be fairly comfortable together. I just need to figure out how to avoid making the wife jealous in any way.
>>
>for my birthday
>she's really curious to try, I'm the only guy she has ever been with but she fooled around with a few of her girlfriends
Top kek, do you really think she's doing this for you?
>>
>>16950228
I know she is, but I don't care if she is getting something out of it as well. If she wants to pick up and fuck other girls I'm cool with it as long as I get to fuck them as well.

She's got some pretty hot friends who like to fool around. Plus we live in Thailand so finding horny European chicks for threesoms will be fairly easy as well.
>>
>>16950238
It would be pretty funny if she was going to get her female friends to cuck you.
>>
>>16950238
>I know she is
Goodness, you're naive. She's using this as an excuse to fuck other girls with your permission. What's going to happen is that she's just going to hook up with the girl, leaving you on the side to take care of yourself. You're going to walk away feeling neglected, but feel guilty for feeling bad because as a male, you should be finding two girls hooking up hot.
>>
Doubt it. She's curious but I'm the one who pushed the subject. She just suggested a couple friends because she knows she would be comfortable with them.

She would do literally anything to please me, and if that means letting me fuck her friends in 3 and 4 ways then that is what she will do.
>>
Many episodes of "Friends" are based upon this, lemme tell you Ross had NO fun.
>>
>>16950392
She would do literally anything to please me, and if that means letting me fuck her friends in 3 and 4 ways then that is what she will do.

That´s kinda sad...
>>
jealous as fuck
>>
>>16950209
I have had a few. Two of them were with girlfriend and her best friend. What to expect?

Well, I see people on here all the time asking this question and wanting to know how to please both girls, how to perform, etc. etc. From my experience, the girls were more interested in my for the actual sex and with each other for the kissing and fondling. With my ex, the two girls didn't want each others' vaginas anywhere near each other, so they kissed and sucked on each others' tits while I went down on them, went down on me together, kissing and switching off between dick and balls. One rode me while the other sat on my face, that kind of stuff. I was pretty worried about cumming too fast the first time, but quickly realized that I apparently don't have that issue with threesomes, cause every time it's happened, after about an hour they were spent and both just worked on me til I came.

I imagine if your girl gets into one with you and she's/they are paying way more attention to each other than they are to you then it's a warning sign, but again I've never had that experience with my giant sample size of four total girls.

Tell you what though, the way all of mine went down, they were the greatest sexual experiences of my life and are consistent mental fap material to this day.
>>
>>16950209
This is not going to end well for you.
>>
>>16950730
A girlfriend is not the same thing as a wife.
>>
>>16950740
and?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.